Principles of Human Resource Practice Certificate Level 3 RQF
Boost your skills in human resource, from home!
- Gain an insight into how to effectively work in human resources
- Understand employee rights and obligations
- Learn how to manage employees’ performance
- Learn the principles of employee motivation, commitment and engagement
This course gives you a comprehensive and full understanding of human resources, covering employment legislation, recruitment and training.
This Level 3 course is ideal for:
• Students who want to gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Want to go onto further vocational training and placement opportunities
• Those aspiring to work in human resources
• Those who want to progress in their current career
Up to 1 year
You will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Human Resources (HR) Practice (RQF)
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Qualification Number: 601/3213/9
- Role of human resource management
- Influence of human resource management on business activities within an organisation
- Requirements of employment law
- Role of employment contracts
- Employer and employee expectations
- Principles of redundancy
- Principles of redeployment
- Talent planning, recruitment and selection policies
- Recruitment and selection methods
- Recruitment and selection interviewing process
- Induction process
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition
- Carrying out performance reviews
- Principles and theories of recruitment, selection and induction practice
- Principles and techniques of candidate assessment
- Onboarding and induction process
- Supporting the training and development of individuals
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
Upon completion of this qualification the learner will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Human Resources (HR) Practice (RQF) along with a unit summary which will list all the units that have been completed as part of this course.
The course materials have been designed and produced by NCC Resources Limited to provide learners with the necessary requirements to meet the standards set for this regulated qualification.
The course materials have been endorsed by the Awarding Organisation Skillsfirst and have undergone extensive scrutiny to ensure that they meet the required standards and that the quality is consistent throughout.
Skillsfirst are an awarding organisation who are committed to designing, developing and certificating a diverse range of nationally recognised qualifications. Skillsfirst have over 75 years of collective experience in adult learning and have a passionate team who are dedicated to providing top quality education and work-based learning. Skillsfirst are regulated by Ofqual and are an approved UK awarding organisation.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV writing service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
• Comprehensive study guide
• Exclusive Open Study College Pen
• Student study planner
• Three colour highlighter
• Student notebook
• Document wallet
No. You will be assessed on your coursework alone.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
Once we receive your work, we will mark it and return it to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.