Human Resource Management Level 5 – Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
Our Human Resource Management Level 5 course enables you to study HR management at degree level from the comfort of your own home.
- Fully recognised HR management Level 5.
- Equivalent qualification to 2nd year of undergraduate degree.
- Learn online through interactive webinars and study materials.
- Develop skills in recruitment, strategic development and managing.
- Study at your own pace, in your own environment.
If you’re looking to study HR management at degree level, but don’t want the time commitment of attending university, this course is perfect for you.
Equivalent to the 2nd year of an undergraduate degree, this course delves into the skills needed to develop your career in HR! Gain the qualification needed to get you into your dream HR career.
Learn about business planning and goal setting. Discover the impact of politics within a business. Understand marketing and sales planning. This course covers it all, and more.
Start your HR management journey today!
You will have access to your course for 5 years with personal tutor support throughout this time.
As each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study and an additional 30-50 hours of optional study material, you have more than enough time to complete your course without deadline pressure.
Once you have successfully completed this course you will receive a Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (601/6049/4). This is the equivalent to the 2nd year of an undergraduate degree course.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enrol onto this course and need to have completed secondary education.
You will be assessed through a mix of online assessments and written assignments.
- This module will explore the skills and qualities of entrepreneurship.
- Module 2 explores what determines the optimum structure and how it differs between organisations. You will look at the numerous models and theories that make up organisational structure.
- In module 3 you will complete exercises in accounts to understand what they are showing and the actions that analysis can bring about.
- This module will ask what is the business trying to achieve? You will understand how to create clear goals and clear plans to achieve a set objective.
- In module 5 you will review the impact of politics on business. You will learn about economic impact, exports and government support.
- Explore the statutory responsibilities of managers as learners look into the legalities of business and business executives.
- Module 7 is all about business in the modern world. This module focuses on governance and equality as a means to do right in business.
- Understanding how your people and your business can continually improve together, you will review reward structures, CPD, training and development to ensure high performance in business.
- In module 9 you will analyse how markets, customers, competitors and products can come together in a cohesive plan.
- On successful completion of module 10, you will have knowledge of numeric exercises and will understand their use within the context of the business.
You will have access to your course for 5 years with personal tutor support throughout this time. As each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study and an additional 30-50 hours of optional study material, you have more than enough time to complete your course without deadline pressure.
You can study at your own pace, in your own environment. As long as you have an internet connection and your laptop, smartphone or tablet, you are able to learn.
The course is all online, with access to interactive webinars and the online social learning forum
You will have full tutor support including 1-2-1 Skype sessions, so you are able to get the help you need throughout your course.
Once you have successfully completed this course you will receive a Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (601/6049/4).
This is the equivalent to the second year of an undergraduate degree course.
Those who want a full degree may then go onto complete their studies at university starting in 3rd year.
Potential job roles include:
- Strategic Business Management
- Business Consultancy
You need to have completed secondary education to enrol on this course. Before studying at level 5 , you must have successfully gained a level 4 or equivalent.
- Dedicated personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
- Dedicated learner services
- Access to an online Social Learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- FREE CV review service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.