Human Resources QLS Level 3
Take your career in a new direction with a flexible home learning course. You'll learn all the skills needed to pursue a career in human resources.
- Join the growing industry of human resources (HR).
- Develop a broad understanding of the principles of HR management.
- Learn techniques and good practice for human resources administration.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment has never been so easy.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Human Resources Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor Marked Assignments.
- Management of infrastructure and employee contribution
- Management of transformation and change
- McKinsey's 7-S model
- HR strategy
- Influencing business strategy
- Development strategy
- The skills of HR professionals
- Recruitment - application forms and CVs
- Selection - interviews and using tests
- Onboarding -inductions
- Career development
- The voice of the employee
- Harassment and bullying
- People's perceptions of each other
- Attitudes - extraversion and introversion
- Psychological types
- Key principles
- Setting goals
- Keeping records
- Performance and development (PDR) review
- The structure of the PDR form
- Types of performance
- What is management development?
- Different kinds of management development
- What is management development trying to achieve?
- Justification and evaluation
- Designing learning
The course will take the form of a series of written assignments which are submitted and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination.
Students may register at any time and have a full year to complete their studies. This course will take around 120 hours to complete.
The course is designed for study by distance learning at home or at work. Students receive a course manual, assignments and study guide plus tutor support by mail or email. You can start at any time and plan your studies over a period of up to one year from the time of registration.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
This course does not require any previous skills.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. Each module is followed by a written assignment, which is submitted and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.