Human Resources Level 4
Study human resources level 4 the convenient way. Studying from home couldn’t be easier!
- Increasingly, businesses are recognising the strategic importance of effective human resource management
- This course will enable you to learn about management, leadership, organisational values and much more
- You will gain an understanding of the effects of conflict, different personality types and leadership styles within business
- This comprehensive course stands students in excellent stead for further training, development and progression into senior HR roles
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to one year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Human resources: the human factor
- Management and leadership in organisations
- Rules and guidelines
- When there are no rules or guidelines
- Discretion and leadership
- Leadership and influence
- Balancing management with leadership
- How values influence organisations
- Leadership in organisations
- Archetypal leadership styles
- Opposing value sets
- The leadership compass
- Inherent contradictions
- Reading situations
- Carrying motivations
- How character influences issues
- Implications for HR
- Research into collaboration at work
- Personality and teams
- Team profiling with MBTI
- A structured approach to management development
- Evaluating a management development programme
- Measuring ROI
- Methodological issues
- Finding the link
- Leadership development
- Acting with integrity
- Inner self-awareness
- Widening the scope for self-awareness
- The consequences of not acting with integrity
- Bringing leaders together
- HR’s potential for the future of organisations
- Different perceptions of an organisation's culture
- Implications for recruitment, selection and retention
- Facilitating leadership around the leadership compass
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
This course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students will receive their full study materials, as well as full tutor support by email.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.