Finance plans - spread the cost of your studies
Finance options available
The way you pay for your course is flexible. We believe that your personal circumstances or finances should never get in the way of your education and shaping your future.
At Open Study College we help you choose the best payment option to suit you. You can pay for your course upfront or spread the cost across monthly payments.
We understand that sometimes paying a lump sum of money can be difficult, especially if you are on a tight budget. We have teamed up with our finance partner, etika (a trading name of etika Finance UK Ltd). Which means we can offer simple payment plans to make paying for your course much easier to manage.
Spread the cost of your course and choose a finance term up to 36 months to suit you. We’re also currently offering 0% deposit which means you can enrol today and your first payment won’t be requested until October! From October your monthly payments could be as little as £11.62*. This offer is for a limited time only.
*Based on a course costing £279 spread across 36 months with a 5% deposit
Check your eligibility
In order to be accepted for a finance plan with etika, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are aged 18-75 at the time of application
- You are a permanent UK resident
- You can provide 3 years of UK address history
- You are currently employed or self-employed with a minimum annual income of £5,000
- You are not bankrupt or in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Agreement)
- You must have a UK bank account capable of paying direct debits
- You must have a credit or debit card
Don’t think you’ll qualify? Please do not worry. As we believe that nothing should be getting in the way of you studying and achieving your goals, we have alternative payment options that may be more suitable to your circumstances.
Just give our team of friendly student advisers a call on 03300 563100 or book a call back using the form on this page. They will be happy to talk through your options and arrange a payment plan to suit you.
1. Find your perfect course on our website
2. Select the finance option and click ‘enrol now’
3. Tailor your finance plan to suit you, selecting the duration of your repayment term and your deposit amount
4. Click ‘add to basket’ and proceed with your enrolment application!
Alternatively, if you have any further questions you can call our team of student advisers on 03300 563100.
It’s fair and flexible finance, offering you a more affordable way to pay.
etika (a trading name of etika Finance UK Ltd) is a company registered in England and Wales 07440512 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number: 697658. Company address: WeWork, No.1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3JE.
Copyright © 2020 etika. All rights reserved.