Open Study College work with organisations of any size to help train and develop their teams, both in the private and public sector.
We have a track record of working with SME’s, large businesses, Local Authorities, schools and charitable organisations to support the development of their staff. It’s not just businesses in the UK we help either, we also have relationships with international organisations too.
We provide over 650 courses spanning numerous awarding bodies including AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ICB and CACHE; as well as core qualifications such as A Levels and GCSEs. Our courses cover subject areas including but not limited to – IT, Project Management, marketing, accounting and bookkeeping, management and leadership, as well as beauty, teaching assistant and child care courses.
How it works
Our courses are flexible and students can study at their own pace, either online or through a paper study pack option, which removes the need to attend a physical college, enabling them to balance their studies alongside their existing role. We can also produce progress reports should you wish to track your team’s development.
The set-up time is minimal – we can process individual or multiple enrolments and provide your employees with online access to their course materials within 24 hours.
You’ll also have your own point of contact in our Commercial Manager, Justin Finch, who is available to discuss your requirements and create a tailored package for your business.
Contact Justin on 03301346114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of partnering with OSC
- Over 600 courses to choose from including both knowledge based courses and accredited qualifications
- Complete flexibility so you can place any volume of enrolments at any time throughout the year
- Discounts available for multiple enrolment packages (5+)
- Your employees can study at their own pace with zero impact to productivity
- Courses are available online or through a study pack
- Students will receive world class full tutor support throughout their studies
- Fast turnaround time – your team can get their login details within 24 hours
- Enhances your employer value proposition*