Wedding Planner and Event Management QLS Level 3
Are you interested in wedding planning and event management? Then this Wedding Planner and Event Management QLS Level 3 course bundle could be perfect for you.
- This extensive course will teach you the skills to plan and manage a wide range of events, from weddings and parties to festivals and conferences.
- You will also learn how to cater for many different types of weddings, including overseas weddings, civil weddings, Church weddings and civil partnerships.
- Learn how to create and operate a successful business and implement the correct procedures to organise events, whether large or small, corporate or personal.
- Discover how to market your business effectively and establish a clientele.
If you’re looking to develop a career in wedding planning or event management, this Wedding Planner and Event Management QLS Level 3 course bundle is an excellent option.
This course has been designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and practices involved in planning and delivering successful weddings and events.
Throughout the course, you will learn about the different types of weddings and events that exist, from traditional weddings to modern and cultural celebrations, and the factors that contribute to their success.
You will also explore the various stages of wedding and event planning, from concept development to post-event evaluation, and gain practical skills in areas such as budgeting, marketing, and project management.
In addition to wedding and event planning, this course will also cover topics such as event legislation and health and safety, ensuring that you have a well-rounded understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements involved in running successful weddings and events.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the principles and practices involved in wedding planning and event management, as well as the practical skills and knowledge needed to plan, organise, and deliver successful weddings and events.
Whether you’re looking to develop a career in wedding planning or event management, or simply want to organise your own wedding or event, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or online you choose. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full year’s worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Upon the completion of this course, you could look to further your knowledge with our other Event Management courses. If you’re interested in working in Event Management in the future, here are some job titles within the industry:
- Event coordinator
- Event planner
- Event manager
- Meeting planner
- Conference coordinator
- Wedding planner
- Festival manager
- Exhibition organiser
- Sponsorship manager
- Fundraising coordinator
Want to find out more about how you can become an event manager? Take a read of our extensive ‘How to become an event manager‘ guide.
Up to 2 years.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Wedding Planner Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Event Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Values of individual clients
- Event design solutions
- Selecting suppliers
- Meeting the needs of individual clients
- The events compass
- Legislation and regulations
- Opportunities for funding events
- Developing a strategy
- Identifying stakeholders
- Impacts stakeholders have on an event
- Designing a stakeholder management plan
- Sources of sponsorship using The Events Compass
- Securing sponsorship for an event
- Unique meanings linked to venues and locations for events
- Designing events with the uniqueness of venues and locations
- Identifying destination locations to meet clients’ needs
- Working with clients
- Designing a mission statement for an event
- Creating a WOW factor
- Appropriate evaluation criteria project plan
- Managing a potentially hostile stakeholder
- Managing a high performing events team
- Potential in events management
- Organisation skills
- People management
- Professional image
- Contributing to outstanding service
- Team work
- Using IT for effective planning
- Date of the wedding
- Civil/Church ceremony
- Evening reception
- The wedding process from start to finish
- Drawing up a wedding budget with clients
- Wedding contingency budgets
- Communication between you and your client
- Altering plans
- The process for organising a wedding overseas
- Hotel/venue wedding co-ordinator
- Invitations and accommodation
- Legal requirements for an overseas wedding
- Potential problems
- Religious weddings
- Church of England weddings
- The Catholic Church
- Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Wedding etiquette
- The Marriage Act 1994
- Types of locations for the wedding to be held
- Themed weddings
- Data Protection Act 1988
- Accurate, legible and up to date information
- Marketing your business
- Wedding Fairs
- Financial information
This course is assessed by a series of tutor-marked assignments. No external examination is required.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months of tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
No previous skills and knowledge are needed to enrol onto this course. However, it would be beneficial if you already have some experience or understanding of basic event management, such as organising parties or weddings.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you receive a Certificate of Achievement in Events Management Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Wedding Planner Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.