Wedding Planner QLS Level 3
Are you interested in becoming a wedding planner? Then this Wedding Planner QLS Level 3 course could be perfect for you.
- Learn how to plan perfect weddings according to your client's preferences and tastes, whether traditional, themed, small or large.
- Discover how to organise weddings using specific planning methods to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Gain the knowledge to manage the business side of wedding planning, managing your finances and marketing your business effectively.
- Learn how to plan wedding days that are truly special and memorable.
If you have a passion for wedding planning and are interesting in developing your knowledge and skills in this field, then the Wedding Planner QLS Level 3 course is an excellent option.
This course has been designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and practices involved in planning and delivering successful weddings.
Throughout the course, you will learn about the different types of weddings that exist, from tradition weddings to modern and cultural celebrations, and the factors that contribute to their success.
You will also explore the various stages of wedding planning, from concept development to post-evaluation, and gain practical skills in areas such as budgeting, marketing, and project management.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of the principles and practices involved in wedding planning, as well as the practical skills and knowledge needed to plan, organise, and deliver successful weddings.
Whether you’re looking to develop a career in wedding planning or simply want to organise your own wedding, this course will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Upon the completion of this course, you could look to further your knowledge with our other Event Management courses. If you’re interested in working in wedding management in the future, here are some job titles within the industry:
- Wedding planner
- Wedding coordinator
- Wedding designer
- Wedding consultant
- Wedding director
- Wedding logistics manager
- Wedding production assistant
Want to find out more about how you can become an event manager? Take a read of our extensive ‘How to become an event manager‘ guide.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Wedding Planner Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
- Organisation skills
- People management
- Professional image
- Contributing to outstanding service
- Team work
- Using IT for effective planning
- Date of the wedding
- Civil/Church ceremony
- Evening reception
- The wedding process from start to finish
- Drawing up a wedding budget with clients
- Wedding contingency budgets
- Communication between you and your client
- Altering plans
- The process for organising a wedding overseas
- Hotel/venue wedding co-ordinator
- Invitations and accommodation
- Legal requirements for an overseas wedding
- Potential problems
- Religious weddings
- Church of England weddings
- The Catholic Church
- Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Wedding etiquette
- The Marriage Act 1994
- Types of locations for the wedding to be held
- Themed weddings
- Data Protection Act 1988
- Accurate, legible and up to date information
- Marketing your business
- Wedding Fairs
- Financial information
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. There is no external examination required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
This course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students receive a course manual, assignments and a study guide, in addition to tutor support by email.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated learner services
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts membership
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. We will issue certification based on your coursework alone.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.