Introduction to Event Management Level 2
Are you interested in event management? Then this is the perfect course for you. Learn how to organise events professionally, from home!
- Understand the event planning process and choosing the best venue
- Explore how to create and organise charity events, festivals and outdoor concerts
- Learn the different health and safety policies involved with event management
- Know how to build client relationships
- Investigate ways to market your business
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Introduction to Event Management Level 2.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Key qualities of an event manager
- Delivering reliable customer service
- Creating a seamless service
- Supporting clients
- Event documentation
- Choosing a venue
- Managing problems
- The event planning process
- Birthday party planning
- Organising a charity event
- Black tie events
- Festivals and outdoor concerts
- Health and safety policies
- Risk assessment
- Large and small events
- The health and safety coordinator
- Building a client relationship
- Overcoming difficulty
- Events at private homes
- Planning small corporate events
- Marketing your business
- Financial details required by HMRC
- Starting an Event Management business
- IT requirements