Introduction to Event Management Level 2
Are you interested in event management? Then this is the perfect course for you. Learn how to organise events professionally, from home!
- Understand the event planning process and choosing the best venue
- Explore how to create and organise charity events, festivals and outdoor concerts
- Learn the different health and safety policies involved with event management
- Know how to build client relationships
- Investigate ways to market your business
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Introduction to Event Management Level 2.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Key qualities of an event manager
- Delivering reliable customer service
- Creating a seamless service
- Supporting clients
- Event documentation
- Choosing a venue
- Managing problems
- The event planning process
- Birthday party planning
- Organising a charity event
- Black tie events
- Festivals and outdoor concerts
- Health and safety policies
- Risk assessment
- Large and small events
- The health and safety coordinator
- Building a client relationship
- Overcoming difficulty
- Events at private homes
- Planning small corporate events
- Marketing your business
- Financial details required by HMRC
- Starting an Event Management business
- IT requirements
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
The course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students will receive a course pack containing all study materials, as well as full tutor support by email.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Event Management Level 2.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.