Business Administration QLS Level 3
If you’re looking to boost your skills in business administration, this course is perfect for you!
- Understand the principles of providing administrative services.
- Discover how a business communicates in terms of negotiation, documents and information systems.
- Explore equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Identify ways on how to improve business performance, whether its resolving problems, project, change or conflict management.
- Enhance your CV and improve your knowledge.
This course will allow you to study everything you need to know about business administration in the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
You decide when and where you learn. So fitting studying around your other commitments is easy and hassle-free.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 100 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Business Administration Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Managing an office facility
- Supervising an administration team
- Importance of staff development
- Health and safety in a business environment
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Organising events
- Health and safety in a business environment
- Negotiation in a business environment
- Importance of good communication in a business environment
- Creating bespoke business documents
- Information systems in a business environment
- Organisational aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Personal aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Principles of resolving business problems
- Principles of project management
- Principles of change management
- Principles of conflict management
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted to and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away! You can start the course at any time.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. We will issue certification based on your coursework alone.
No. Everything you need is included in the price!
Once we receive your work, we will mark it and return it to you. On successful completion of the course, you will achieve a Certificate of Achievement in Business Administration Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.