Event Management QLS Level 3
Take on a new challenge within the exciting world of event management!
- Be able to understand and respond appropriately to the underlying values and purpose of different kinds of events
- Recognise, explore and manage the needs of a wide range of different kinds of stakeholders in events
- Create strategies and plans that enable you to manage different kinds of events over a period of years
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Want a CV that stands out from the crowd? Don’t worry we’ll even take care of that for you with our FREE CV re-writing service!
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
Event Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Values of individual clients
- Event design solutions
- Selecting suppliers
- Meeting the needs of individual clients
- The events compass
- Legislation and regulations
- Opportunities for funding events
- Developing a strategy
- Identifying stakeholders
- Impacts stakeholders have on an event
- Designing a stakeholder management plan
- Sources of sponsorship using The Events Compass
- Securing sponsorship for an event
- Unique meanings linked to venues and locations for events
- Designing events with the uniqueness of venues and locations
- Identifying destination locations to meet clients’ needs
- Working with clients
- Designing a mission statement for an event
- Creating a WOW factor
- Appropriate evaluation criteria project plan
- Managing a potentially hostile stakeholder
- Managing a high performing events team
- Potential in events management
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
This course will take you up to 12 months to complete, with around 80 hours of study time.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you or sent to you via email; whichever you choose! You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
No previous skills and knowledge are needed to enrol onto this course. However, it would be beneficial if you already have some experience or understanding of basic event management, such as organising parties or weddings.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Student study planner
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
- * Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will achieve Events Management Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.