Wedding Planner and Starting Your Own Business QLS Level 3
Are you interested in wedding planning? Then this Wedding Planner and Starting Your Own Business QLS Level 3 course bundle could be perfect for you.
- Learn how to plan every detail of a wedding, from catering and transport, to entertainment and photography.
- Gain the skills to plan weddings catering for all tastes and preferences, whether traditional, themed, small or large.
- Learn everything you need to know to create a successful business with proper research and financial planning.
- Gain knowledge of how to market your business effectively and reap the rewards of working within this fast-growing, multi-million dollar industry.
If you’re looking to develop a career in wedding planning or start your own wedding planning business, this Wedding Planner and Starting Your Own Business QLS Level 3 course bundle is an excellent option.
This course has been designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and practices involved in planning and delivering successful weddings, as well as the knowledge and skills needed to stat and run your own business.
Throughout the course, you will learn about the different types of weddings that exist, from traditional weddings to modern and cultural celebrations, and the factors that contribute to their success.
You will also explore the various stages of wedding planning, from concept development to post-event evaluation, and gain practical skills in areas such as budgeting, marketing, and project management.
In addition to wedding planning, this course will also cover topics such as starting and running a business, including business planning, legal and financial considerations, and marketing strategies.
This will give you a solid foundation for starting your own business, including the practical skills and knowledge needed to manage and grow a successful business.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of the principles and practices involved in wedding planning, as well as the knowledge and skills needed to run your own wedding planning business.
Whether you’re looking to develop a career in wedding planning or start your own budiness, this course will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You will have more than enough time to complete your course so you can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Upon the completion of this course, you could look to further your knowledge with our other Event Management courses. If you’re interested in working in wedding management in the future, here are some job titles within the industry:
- Wedding planner
- Wedding coordinator
- Wedding designer
- Wedding consultant
- Wedding director
- Wedding logistics manager
- Wedding production assistant
Want to find out more about how you can become an event manager? Take a read of our extensive ‘How to become an event manager‘ guide.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 140 hours.
Wedding Planner and Starting Your Own Business Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Why start your own business?
- Character and motivation
- Before you start: managing yourself and planning
- Market research
- Sales and profits
- Financial planning
- Employing people
- Stock and asset management
- Deciding on the form of your business (sole trader, partnership, limited company)
- How to decide what is best for you
- Setting goals for yourself
- Your product or service
- Value for money
- Segmenting your market
- Identifying your potential customers
- Promoting your business
- Before sale
- After sale
- Understanding your business finances
- Working with figures
- Break-event point
- Fixed and current assets
- Cash flow
- Sources of finance
- Managing your money
- Why do you need a business plan?
- The format and structure of your business plan
- Yourself, your people. your values, your mission
- Your business model
- Your market
- Your competition
- Profit forecast
- Organisation skills
- People management
- Professional image
- Contributing to outstanding service
- Team work
- Using IT for effective planning
- Date of the wedding
- Civil/Church ceremony
- Evening reception
- The wedding process from start to finish
- Drawing up a wedding budget with clients
- Wedding contingency budgets
- Communication between you and your client
- Altering plans
- The process for organising a wedding overseas
- Hotel/venue wedding co-ordinator
- Invitations and accommodation
- Legal requirements for an overseas wedding
- Potential problems
- Religious weddings
- Church of England weddings
- The Catholic Church
- Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Wedding etiquette
- The Marriage Act 1994
- Types of locations for the wedding to be held
- Themed weddings
- Data Protection Act 1988
- Accurate, legible and up to date information
- Marketing your business
- Wedding Fairs
- Financial information
The Wedding Planner and Starting Your Own Business course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor via email for marking. There is no external examination required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months of tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 140 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.