Stress Management in the Workplace Level 3
Tackle whatever day-to-day stresses are thrown your way at work and the best way of dealing with them with this flexible home learning course.
- Recognise stress in yourself and others
- Develop techniques to deal with stress in the workplace
- Understand how managers and organisations can minimise stress in the workplace
- A simple and stress-free way to study all from the comfort of your own home
With full tutor support available and no deadlines or timetabling to contend with; learning a new skill has never been easier.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be sent via post or email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Home learning is a convenient way to boost your skills so enrol with us today and join the 90,000 people who have improved their career prospects by studying with us.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
Stress Management in the Workplace Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Explain what causes stress in the workplace
- Define the relationship between pressure and stress in the workplace
- Understand the various ways workplace stress affects people
- Identify and differentiate between common stressors and stressors that affect only some people
- Define differences in people’s personalities
- Explain how workplace stress affects different people in different ways
- Demonstrate how different people change their behaviour when experiencing increasing levels of stress
- Describe the relationships between values, character, organisational culture and stress in the workplace
- Identify tactics for dealing with stress in the workplace as it happens
- Plan how to develop oneself to reduce the likelihood of experiencing stress in the workplace
- Understand how emotional intelligence helps reduce stress in the workplace
- Identify and deal with any factors in his or her job role that may lead to stress
- Define and explain the links between workplace stress, conflict and organisational politics
- Make use of a range of conflict-handling methods
- Understand the relationship between workplace stress and his or her leadership style and capabilities
- Maximise the potential benefits of positive relationships in the workplace
- Understand why managers need to get to know employees as individuals so that they can work together to minimise the potential for stress in the workplace
- Set appropriate behavioural expectations that will minimise stress amongst employees
- Give effective feedback that reduces the possibility of employee stress due to uncertainty
- Find ways of tapping into employees’ own motivations to maximise job satisfaction, thereby reducing stress
- Describe the responsibilities organisations have towards their employees with regard to minimising stress in the workplace
- Explain the links between an organisation’s values and stress management in the workplace
- Explain how training and development can help reduce stress in the workplace
- Promote the benefits to organisations of ensuring that workplace stress is kept to the absolute minimum
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Student study planner
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
- * Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Stress Management in the Workplace Level 3 Certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.
If you are interested in Business or Human Resources or Management & Leadership and you’re looking for a more flexible approach to learning that fits around your life - this is the ideal course for you. Enrol online today by clicking below or speak to one of our advisers for more information.Enrol on this course