Leadership and Team Working Level 4 and 5
Perfect your skills in leadership and team working from home and achieve an Ofqual regulated Level 4 in Leadership and Team Working and Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management.
- Learn more about strategic human resource management and how it is key to the success of an organisation.
- Study the leadership skills essential for the success of the business, and how to motivate and influence your team.
- Gain an understanding of the marketing mix and it’s use within the business planning process.
- Explore the statutory responsibilities of managers and learn the fundamentals of business law.
Combining levels 4 and 5, this course explores the vital components of leadership and team working within a professional environment. It is ideal for:
- Students who want to develop their leadership and team working abilities.
- Learners that want to go onto university and further learning.
- Those aspiring to progress their career in a professional environment.
Join over 90,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
Up to five years.
You will receive an ATHE Level 4 in Leadership and Team Working and a Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
Online and written assignments.
ATHE Level 4 in Leadership and Team Working – 603/3487/3
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management – 600/4375/1
- Understand what effective management within an organisation is and how it affects the objectives and productivity within a business.
- Learn more about what culture is and how this can influence an organisation.
- Study the personal skills required by a manager to be effective within an organisation.
- Establish the effectiveness of communication, as well as the different scenarios in which communication would be required by a manager of an organisation.
- Discuss the difference between effective and ethical decision and how this can have an effect within an organisation.
- Understand that the people of an organisation are the most fundamental piece of success. You will also learn how to effectively manage performance and how it can be evaluated to produce a better outcome.
- Examine the role of human resources and the role it plays within the success of an organisation.
- Understand the importance of a high-performing team and how this can have a positive effect on the success of a business.
- Develop the required skills to be a successful leader and the essential role it plays within an organisation.
- Understand the importance of keeping your team happy and the role a manager plays within this.
- Understanding the necessary skills and qualities of being an entrepreneur.
- Examining the structure of organisations and why they are as such. How is this determined? Why does it differ between organisations?
- Learners will complete exercises in accounts throughout this module to understand what they are telling us and the actions that analysis can precipitate.
- Understand the importance of goal setting and how a company can work towards achieving this.
- Discover the impact that politics has on a business - positive and negative - economic impact, exports and the support of the government.
- Explore the statutory responsibilities of managers as learners look into the legalities of business and business executives.
- Looking at governance and equality as a means to do right in business.
- Evaluating the performance of the people within your business and how you can improve as a unit. Review reward structures, training, CPD and development.
- Analyse markets, customers, competitors and products, and how they can come together.
- Understand the use of numeric exercises and their purpose within a business.