Leadership and Teamwork Level 4 – IAB Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Teamwork
Do you see yourself making a career out of leading teams? This Leadership and Team Working Level 4 course could be perfect for you.
- Develop the personal skills a leader needs to work effectively with people.
- Understanding what ethical management is and how to manage the performance of your team.
- Learn more about strategic human resource management and how it is key to the success of an organisation.
- Study the leadership skills essential for the success of the business, and how to motivate and influence your team.
This level 4 course explores the vital components of leadership and team working within a professional environment. This course provides you with the equivalent skills and education of the first year of an undergraduate degree, at a pace that suits you.
It is ideal for:
- Students who want to develop their leadership and team working abilities.
- Learners that want to go onto university and further learning.
- Those aspiring to progress their career in a professional environment.
Join over 120,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
Following the successful completion of this course, you will be able to put your newfound knowledge into practice and develop your career in business. If after, you’re looking to enhance your business knowledge even further, take a look at the other business courses we offer.
Potential future career job titles:
- Business manager
- Administrative manager
- Operations manager
- Team leader
Up to five years.
You will receive an IAB Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Teamwork (610/3132/X).
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
Online and written assignments.
- Understand what effective management within an organisation is and how it affects the objectives and productivity within a business.
- Learn more about what culture is and how this can influence an organisation.
- Study the personal skills required by a manager to be effective within an organisation.
- Establish the effectiveness of communication, as well as the different scenarios in which communication would be required by a manager of an organisation.
- Discuss the difference between effective and ethical decision and how this can have an effect within an organisation.
- Understand that the people of an organisation are the most fundamental piece of success. You will also learn how to effectively manage performance and how it can be evaluated to produce a better outcome.
- Examine the role of human resources and the role it plays within the success of an organisation.
- Understand the importance of a high-performing team and how this can have a positive effect on the success of a business.
- Develop the required skills to be a successful leader and the essential role it plays within an organisation.
- Understand the importance of keeping your team happy and the role a manager plays in this.
This course is assessed through online assessments and written assignments. Once you have completed each module, you will be provided with an online assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions to complete.
Once each module and online assessment is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to your course and materials for up to five years. This is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars, and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an IAB Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Teamwork (610/3132/X).
The Level 4 modules and assessments are equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree. On completion of this course, students will be able to progress onto the second year of an accredited undergraduate degree programme or equivalent.
This course will allow you to achieve up to 120 credits.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.