Team Leading Level 3
Looking to fast-track your way to a managerial position? This course will equip you with the leadership skills needed to manage a successful team within a business environment.
- Understand what leadership means to different people
- Uncover your leadership style
- Find the best ways to effectively work with others
- Discover different types of teams
- Look at how to manage change
You’ll learn all the different leadership styles, finding which ones work best for you and how you can make the maximum impact in your company.
You can study at your own pace, handing in assignments when you feel ready with no deadlines or timetabling to contend with. Home learning doesn’t mean you are on your own. You’ll benefit from full tutor support – all just an email away to make sure you feel confident with your studies.
Boost your career prospects today with a course you can trust to help you land that dream career
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
Team Leading Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assessments.
- What is Leadership and Leading
- Characteristics of successful leaders
- What is expected from a team leader?
- Commonly used language
- The difference between leading and management
- Discuss influencers to leadership style
- Explain how confidence and experience influence leadership decisions
- Discuss the importance of effective communication within a team
- Describe how to overcome difficulties in new roles
- Discuss communication within the team dynamic
- Evaluate the importance of focusing on success
- Discuss the importance of delegation within the team
- Explain the need of confidentiality within teams
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘a visionary leader’
- Discuss what is meant by the term ‘an engaging leader’
- Evaluate the relationship of effective and efficient leading
- Outline methods of engaging with others in the team
- Outline key methods for leading different teams
- Describe how you would approach working with a virtual team
- Discuss how you would lead a senior management team
- Explain how you would lead a project team
- Identify the potential problems that can occur during a period of change
- Discuss how to manage resistance to change
- Describe methods used to facilitate change within a team
- Discuss how to reinforce a positive culture during change
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
You will have up to a full year to complete this course, which is plenty of time to be able to study at your own pace.
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you. Your course materials will be delivered to you by post, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Tutor support is also available by email, so help is only a click away! You will send your assignments to your tutor for marking. Assignments can be sent by email or post, it’s up to you!
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
No. Your certification is issued based on your tutor-marked assignments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student study planner
- * Student notebook
- * Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your Certificate of Achievement in Team Leading Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.