Developing Leadership Skills Level 3
Lead your way through this course and learn how to manage a team successfully. Studying from home couldn’t be easier!
- Understand the nature of leadership and how it is different from management
- Recognise your own qualities and character, and how these help you to identify a leadership style that is right for you
- Be able to deal effectively with organisational politics and conflict and to lead teams of people
- Create your own plan for continuous development of your own leadership capabilities
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
You choose whether you want to study this course online or as a paper based hard copy. All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or online, so it couldn’t be simpler. Our experienced and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Developing Leadership Skills Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Leadership and management
- Organisational effectiveness
- Leadership in action
- Current style of leadership
- Views about leadership
- Four types of leadership
- Effective leaders
- Core values and character
- Organisational politics
- Dealing with conflict
- Achieving a positive outcome
- Four models of what teams are
- Full potential prevention
- Different characters
- Effectively lead teams
- Core value and character
- Ideal strategy for leadership
- Developing leadership capability
- Leadership potential of other people
- Effective leader