Sale! Developing Leadership Skills QLS Level 3
Lead your way through this course and learn how to manage a team successfully. Studying from home couldn’t be easier!
- Understand the nature of leadership and how it is different from management
- Recognise your own qualities and character, and how these help you to identify a leadership style that is right for you
- Be able to deal effectively with organisational politics and conflict and to lead teams of people
- Create your own plan for continuous development of your own leadership capabilities
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
You choose whether you want to study this course online or as a paper based hard copy. All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or online, so it couldn’t be simpler. Our experienced and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 120 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Developing Leadership Skills Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Leadership and management
- Organisational effectiveness
- Leadership in action
- Current style of leadership
- Views about leadership
- Four types of leadership
- Effective leaders
- Core values and character
- Organisational politics
- Dealing with conflict
- Achieving a positive outcome
- Four models of what teams are
- Full potential prevention
- Different characters
- Effectively lead teams
- Core value and character
- Ideal strategy for leadership
- Developing leadership capability
- Leadership potential of other people
- Effective leader
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will achieve a Certificate of Achievement in Developing Leadership Skills Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.