Sports Nutrition Level 3
Develop your knowledge of sports nutrition, from home!
- Understand the human body’s structure, including life processes and bodily functions.
- Learn about the body’s cells structure and functions.
- Identify the different systems in the body such as the respiratory and lymphatic systems and how they work.
- Study the various sources of nutrition and the effect they have an effect on our body.
The course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it easier and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you or delivered by post, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Up to 12 months
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Human body structure
- Body functions
- Life process
- Anatomical terminology
- Cells structure and function
- Body tissues
- Functions of the skeletal system
- Bone tissue
- Bone development and growth
- Classifications of bones
- Division of the skeleton
- Functions of the muscular system
- Structure of the skeletal muscle
- Muscle types
- Skeletal muscle groups
- Functions of the nervous system
- Nerve tissue
- Organisation of the nervous system
- Introduction to the endocrine system
- Characteristics of hormones
- Endocrine glands
- Introduction to the cardiovascular system
- Functions of the lymphatic system
- Components of the lymphatic system
- Introduction to the respiratory system
- Mechanics of ventilation
- Respiratory volumes and capacities
- Conducting passages
- Functions of the digestive system
- General structure
- Regions of the digestive system
- Functions of the urinary system
- Components of the urinary system
- Introduction to the reproductive system
- Male reproductive system
- Female reproductive system
- Non-essential amino acids
- Essential amino acids
- Fat dietary
- Know the limits
- Female average
- Male average
- Child average
- Creative monohydrate
- Alcohol’s effect on metabolism
- Caffeine's effect on metabolism
- Eating disorders
- Fad diet