Social Media Marketing QLS Level 3 and Public Relations QLS Level 3
Gain an insight into social media marketing and public relations in this bundle, from home!
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the reasons and requirements for social media marketing.
- Discover the importance of aligning your social media marketing with a business plan.
- Learn how to implement and monitor your use of social media.
- Learn how to plan PR campaigns, deliver internal PR strategy and manage a PR crisis.
- Learn how the rise of new technology is changing the world of PR.
Social media has become a powerful engagement tool for businesses in recent years and is now widely recognised as an important aspect of any organisation’s PR strategy.
As PR and Marketing have an ever-increasing digital focus, this combined course teaches you the principles of Social Media Marketing combined with the wider business principles of Public Relations.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
Social Media Marketing Level 3 and Public Relations Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- What is PR?
- Is PR just 'spin' or 'propaganda'?
- Information or stories?
- Who says something is good?
- The impact of new technologies
- The impact on PR
- Media relations
- Press releases
- PR campaigns
- Define your aim or goal
- Map out the terrain
- Identifying your public
- Defining your messages
- Setting objectives
- Devising strategy
- Evaluating outcomes
- Corporate planning
- Your PR manual
- Information, analysis, meaning, impact
- Designing internal communications
- Before a crisis occurs
- Scenario planning
- The crisis team
- Response papers/holding statements
- Question and answer documents
- The crisis manual
- Crisis briefing and staff training
- What to do if a crisis happens
- Swift action
- Learning from the event
- Technical skills
- Events management
- Management and administration
- Strategic leadership
- Ethics and your role in PR
- Benefits of social media marketing
- Differences between traditional media and social media
- Top social media platforms available
- Laws and legislation relating to social media
- Defining your business vision, aims, objectives and goals
- The positive and negative effects of social media on business
- Psychology and social media
- Selecting appropriate social networking tools
- Social media policy and your business
- Key steps to developing a social media strategy
- Analysing risk and developing a contingency plan
- Measuring the success of social media
- Current social media landscape and business trends
- Explore social media campaigns
- Benefits of various social media tools
- Integrating social media tools into your business plan
- Measuring business performance
- Social media monitoring tools
- Digital marketing media tools and your business
- Reviewing your business plan
- Using strategic analysis tools
- Identifying key changes within your business plan
- Implement changes in your business plan
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments which are marked by your tutor. No external examination is required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 240 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Social Media Marketing Level 3 and Public Relations Level 3 Certificates.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.