Social Media Marketing Level 3 and Public Relations Level 3
Gain an insight into social media marketing and public relations in this bundle, from home!
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the reasons and requirements for social media marketing.
- Discover the importance of aligning your social media marketing with a business plan.
- Learn how to implement and monitor your use of social media.
- Learn how to plan PR campaigns, deliver internal PR strategy and manage a PR crisis.
- Learn how the rise of new technology is changing the world of PR.
Social media has become a powerful engagement tool for businesses in recent years and is now widely recognised as an important aspect of any organisation’s PR strategy.
As PR and Marketing have an ever-increasing digital focus, this combined course teaches you the principles of Social Media Marketing combined with the wider business principles of Public Relations.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
Social Media Marketing Level 3 and Public Relations Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Social Media Marketing Level 3
- Benefits of social media marketing
- Differences between traditional media and social media
- Top social media platforms available
- Laws and legislation relating to social media
- Defining your business vision, aims, objectives and goals
- The positive and negative effects of social media on business
- Psychology and social media
- Selecting appropriate social networking tools
- Social media policy and your business
- Key steps to developing a social media strategy
- Analysing risk and developing a contingency plan
- Measuring the success of social media
- Current social media landscape and business trends
- Explore social media campaigns
- Benefits of various social media tools
- Integrating social media tools into your business plan
- Measuring business performance
- Social media monitoring tools
- Digital marketing media tools and your business
- Reviewing your business plan
- Using strategic analysis tools
- Identifying key changes within your business plan
- Implement changes in your business plan
Public Relations Level 3
- What is PR?
- Is PR just 'spin' or 'propaganda'?
- Information or stories?
- Who says something is good?
- The impact of new technologies
- The impact on PR
- Media relations
- Press releases
- PR campaigns
- Define your aim or goal
- Map out the terrain
- Identifying your public
- Defining your messages
- Setting objectives
- Devising strategy
- Evaluating outcomes
- Corporate planning
- Your PR manual
- Information, analysis, meaning, impact
- Designing internal communications
- Before a crisis occurs
- Scenario planning
- The crisis team
- Response papers/holding statements
- Question and answer documents
- The crisis manual
- Crisis briefing and staff training
- What to do if a crisis happens
- Swift action
- Learning from the event
- Technical skills
- Events management
- Management and administration
- Strategic leadership
- Ethics and your role in PR