Social Media Marketing Level 3
- An introduction to social media marketing and its underpinning concepts
- For people who work in a small business or have their own business
- Helps to develop own social media strategy for their own business
- Understanding how social media strategy fits into and supports your business plan
Save £679 when you buy this course as a package
Save £679 when you buy this course as a package
Social media is now part of our everyday lives. It’s a powerful tool for businesses to use and is important to use in any organisations marketing and PR strategy.
Ideal for those who either have their own business, work in a small company, or are just looking to expand your marketing skills, this course focuses on the power of social media marketing and how you can utilise it!
Discover the tools you can use to optimise your social media marketing plan and learn how to implement and monitor your use of social media.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Social Media Marketing by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Benefits of social media marketing
- Differences between traditional media and social media
- Top social media platforms available
- Laws and legislation relating to social media
- Defining your business vision, aims, objectives and goals
- The positive and negative effects of social media on business
- Psychology and social media
- Selecting appropriate social networking tools
- Social media policy and your business
- Key steps to developing a social media strategy
- Analysing risk and developing a contingency plan
- Measuring the success of social media
- Current social media landscape and business trends
- Explore social media campaigns
- Benefits of various social media tools
- Integrating social media tools into your business plan
- Measuring business performance
- Social media monitoring tools
- Digital marketing media tools and your business
- Reviewing your business plan
- Using strategic analysis tools
- Identifying key changes within your business plan
- Implement changes in your business plan
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. During this time you will receive unlimited tutor support. This gives you the flexibility to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away! You can start the course at any time.
You will be assessed on written based assignments that you will submit to your tutor for marking. Your tutor will mark these and give you feedback. There are no exams for this course.
At the end of this course if you are successful, you will receive a Certificate’s of Achievement by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
The completion of this course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills towards regulated qualifications in the future. The unit summary can be used as evidence towards your Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this sector.
The course itself has been designed by Open Study College to meet specific learners’ or employers’ requirements. The course has been endorsed by TQUK. This means Open Study College have undergone external quality checks to ensure that the organisation and the courses’ it offers meet a high standard. Regular reviews of our courses are carried out as part of the endorsement process.
The course depth and study has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol on to this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated learner services
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. We will issue certification based on your coursework alone.
Once we receive your work we will mark it and return it to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your Social Media Marketing Level 3 certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.