Public Relations QLS Level 3
Take on a new challenge within the exciting world of PR!
- Understand how the rise of new technology is changing the world of PR.
- Learn how to plan and run PR campaigns, deliver internal PR strategy and manage a PR crisis.
- Improve your knowledge of internal PR and how to design internal communications.
- Understand how to implement effective crisis management in the world of PR.
Boost your career opportunities and equip yourself with the skills you need for your long-term success. Discover the industry of public relations and its importance to business in this Level 3 course.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way.
You can work at your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple. Home learning is simple and stress-free, so enrol with us today!
Up to 12 months
Approximately 80 hours
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
- What is PR?
- Is PR just 'spin' or 'propaganda'?
- Information or stories?
- Who says something is good?
- The impact of new technologies
- The impact on PR
- Media relations
- Press releases
- PR campaigns
- Define your aim or goal
- Map out the terrain
- Identifying your public
- Defining your messages
- Setting objectives
- Devising strategy
- Evaluating outcomes
- Corporate planning
- Your PR manual
- Information, analysis, meaning, impact
- Designing internal communications
- Before a crisis occurs
- Scenario planning
- The crisis team
- Response papers/holding statements
- Question and answer documents
- The crisis manual
- Crisis briefing and staff training
- What to do if a crisis happens
- Swift action
- Learning from the event
- Technical skills
- Events management
- Management and administration
- Strategic leadership
- Ethics and your role in PR
Assessment for this course is in the form of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
No previous knowledge is required to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.