Office Management QLS Level 3
Do you want to boost your office management skills but haven’t got the time to keep going to college every day? Then this Level 3 course is perfect for you!
- Discover the responsibilities of being an office manager
- Recognise excellent customer service within a workplace and the implications of bad customer service on a business
- Understand the processes of recruitment, selection and managing performance within a team
- Explore the administration and processes an office manager will have to follow
- Develop a good understanding of the legal implications of managing a team and facilities
- Identify the different communication styles of an office manager
This course will allow you to study at a time and place which suits you with no strict deadlines or timetabling to contend with. This means you can fit studying around your other commitments!
You will receive your course by post or email, so getting your materials is easy and hassle-free. Your personal tutor is there to support you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Office Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Managing and maintaining the office environment
- Skills and requirements
- Managing technology in the workplace
- Manager’s role in ensuring the team deliver excellent customer service
- Developing action plans of how to handle difficult customer situations and complaints
- Applying a customer service framework
- Requirements of customers within organisations
- Recruitment and selection process within a business
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Coordinating and prioritising team activities
- Training and development for office staff
- Customer data legal requirements
- Administrative processes
- Policies and processes
- Policies and processes for office tasks
- Health and safety legislation
- Consumer law
- Equality legislation and implications
- Discrimination and bullying within the workplace
- Communication styles
- Communication styles for stakeholders
- Monitoring communication within a team
- Interpreting own skills against the requirements of an office manager
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required. You are required to do some of your own research.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you. You will also receive our award-winning support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Students that enrol on to this course must be able to read and write at Level 2 English. You are also required to complete your own further reading by using recommended books and websites.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Open Study College pen and highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Office Management Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.