Business Management Level 4 – Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
Do you see yourself making a career out of managing businesses? Then this Business Management Level 4 course could be perfect for you.
- Develop your personal skills to allow you to succeed in a working environment.
- Explore the marketing mix and the part if plays in the business planning process.
- Learn more about strategic human resource management, including recruiting the right staff and retaining them.
- Study the fundamentals of financial management and control such as making food financial decisions and the impact a bad decision can have on the business.
This Business Management Level 4 course dives into the in-depth knowledge of business and management, providing the equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree.
During this course, you will learn a range of vital communication skills, gain an understanding of the marketing mix, and explore management theories and models, and much more.
It is ideal for:
- Students who want to develop their business management skills
- Learners that want to go onto university and further learning
- Those aspiring to work or progress their career in business management
This course provides you with the equivalent skills and education of the first year of an undergraduate degree, at a pace that suits you. Join over 120,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
Following the successful completion of this course, you will be able to continue your journey in business management. If after, you’re looking to enhance your business knowledge even further, take a look at the other business courses we offer.
Potential future career options:
- Business manager
- Administrative manager
- Operations manager
Up to five years.
You will receive a Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management (601/6048/2).
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
Online and written assignments.
- Understand which personal skills are vital to the business world and why.
- Learn a range of vital communication skills and understand how and why they are used in different commercial purposes.
- External factors that may affect the business and its operations, including economics, internal dimensions, nature and competition.
- Gaining an understanding of the marketing mix and using it within the process of business planning.
- Looking at employees as a business's most valuable asset, and how you can recruit, reward and obtain the best possible.
- Exploring management theories and models and their different contexts.
- Looking at culture, why it’s important and how it differs between organisations.
- Looking at customers as a business's most valuable asset, and how you can recruit, reward and obtain the best possible.
- Understanding accounts and how they can be used effectively to give valuable insight into the health and status of an organisation.
- Reviewing good and bad financial decision making and the impact they have on a business.
This course is assessed through online assessments and written assignments. Once you have completed each module, you will be provided with an online assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions to complete.
Once each module and online assessment is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to your course and materials for up to five years. This is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars, and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management – 601/6048/2.
The level 4 modules and assessments are equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree. On completion of this course, students will be able to progress onto the second year of an accredited undergraduate degree programme or equivalent.
Qualifi are recognised as an awarding organisation by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). Their qualifications meet the demands of employers and learners both vocationally and academically. Qualifi allow learners to achieve degrees and masters degrees through their progression routes with universities.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.