Business Management Foundation Programme Level 3
Improve your knowledge of business management from home!
- Develop your knowledge of how to manage business operations successfully in order to achieve business objectives.
- Learn how to maximise your resources by observing, managing and implementing them effectively.
- Study the business environment and how you can utilise this knowledge to help you make sound decisions.
- Understand how to manage employees and how to use team work to increase productivity.
This level 3 course gives you a comprehensive understanding of the key management concepts and processes which are necessary to the success of a business.
It is ideal for:
- Students who want to develop their knowledge and skills in business management.
- Those aspiring to progress their career in a professional environment.
Join over 100,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
Up to five years.
You will receive an ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management.
You need to be at least 16 years old and required qualifications (see Q&As for more information).
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management 601/8701/3
- Effective management of business operations and how they are used to achieve business objectives.
- Observing and managing resources, and how is a business is able to implement them effectively to achieve significant success.
- Understanding how the environment of an organisation is valuable in management when making effective decisions for a business.
- Looking at employees as the most important resource of an organisation and how they are effective in achieving business goals.
- Using teamwork throughout all aspects of an organisation as an effective tool to increase productivity.
- How communication is essential within an organisation and the importance of this to achieve goals in a work environment.
This course is assessed through 6 written assignments. Once you have completed each of the 6 modules, you will be provided with details of the corresponding assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to this course and your materials for up to five years. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management. This qualification is fully regulated by Ofqual.
This course allows you to achieve up to 120 credits.
In addition, students will be able to apply for a full undergraduate degree programme at a range of universities or choose to study the Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Business Management to further their studies.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
In order to enrol onto this course, you need to be at least 16 years of age and hold either:
- Five or more GCSEs at a C grade or higher
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.