CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
Choose 7/8 units from the subjects listed below to achieve this Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- Is aimed at practising or aspiring managers in a team leader, supervisor, project officer, shift manager or foreperson role.
- Develops knowledge and skills of roles and responsibilities required at this mid-level of management.
- Requires a minimum of 370 hours study across a range of topics.
- Opens up further study opportunities in advanced qualifications.
- Must be completed within 12 months from enrolment date although, with our distance learning delivery model, you can fast track this by completing units more quickly to suit your own timetable.
You may also like
From £28.74 per month
or from £799 in full
From £30.45 per month
or from £849 in full