Do you see yourself making a career out of managing businesses? Then this CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership course could be perfect for you.
- Is aimed at practising or aspiring managers in a team leader, supervisor, project officer, shift manager or foreperson role.
- Develops knowledge and skills of roles and responsibilities required at this mid-level of management.
- Requires a minimum of 370 hours study across a range of topics.
- Opens up further study opportunities in advanced qualifications.
- Must be completed within 12 months from enrolment date although, with our distance learning delivery model, you can fast track this by completing units more quickly to suit your own timetable.