Change Management QLS Level 3
Are you looking to fast-track your career with a flexible home learning course you can trust? Learn all the skills and knowledge you need to manage change successfully from the comfort of your own home.
- Understand change and how it can affect people
- Investigate how to help people with different personalities and characteristics and help them contribute positivity to change
- Discover how to plan, manage and change a project
- Develop the confidence to introduce and lead through significant changes
- Explore change in today’s organisations
- Understand the differences between change and transitions
- Apply personality profiling to identify personality type
- Explain why people experience change differently from each other
- Create a leadership development plan for a character to lead himself or herself and others through change
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to identify options when starting to plan change, and explain the importance of this stage
- Understand the role of training and development in successful change management
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you a full years’ worth of support and advice to help get you through your course!
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Change Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- External changes
- 75 model
- Planning organisational change
- 3 change management models
- Change and transition
- Transition curve
- Real change experiences
- Personality profiling
- People and change
- Support strategies
- 4 stages of change
- Characters and personality
- Organisational politics
- Core values
- Leading change
- Objectives and strategies
- 5 stage change
- Training and development
- Development programmes
- Gap analysis
- Learning diamond
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
This course will take you 12 months to complete. This gives you more than enough time to complete your studies.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Change Management Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.