Retail Operations Level 3
Develop your knowledge in retail operations, from home!
- Gain information to confidently allow you to manage operations in a retail environment.
- Identify organisations within the retail environment.
- Learn how to display goods in an effective way to increase sales.
- Recognise the different administration activities and how to work in a changing environment.
- Identify and understand the process to be followed in the selling of a product.
- Become familiar with the legal obligations relevant in a retail operation.
The course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Develop your interest and knowledge by enrolling now and join the 90,000 students that have already studied with us.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Retail Operations Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Customer service engagement
- Maintaining good customer service levels
- Customer service complaints
- Customer service evaluation and practices
- Customer service training
- Types of retail organisations
- Strategic aims of an organisation
- Thriving in a competitive market
- Displaying goods
- Enhancing consumer spend
- Managing internal and external conflict
- Types of administration activities
- Skills, competences and frameworks
- Key administrative duties and skills
- Key stages in selling a product
- Managing the sales process
- Cost of poor sales tactics
- Legal obligations in a retail operation
- Key legal terminology
- Legislation and organisational success
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV writing service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE TOTUM card (formerly NUS)
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student study planner
• *Student notebook
*Not included with the online study option
No, you will be assessed on your tutor marked assignments only.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate in Retail Operations Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.