Personal Assistant Level 3
Personal assistants support managers and senior staff within an organisation. They must be organised, efficient and have excellent communication skills.
This course will allow you to:
- Understand how to manage an office a high standard and maintain positive relationships with suppliers.
- Gain knowledge of how to process business documents and plan events.
- Develop your understanding of how to plan meetings and communicate effectively.
- Learn how to assist with the recruitment process.
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be simpler. Our experienced and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Up to one year
Approximately 80 hours
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment meets user needs
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers
- Implementing and monitoring office procedures
- Health and safety at work
- Transcription and storage of handwritten notes
- Use of word processing software
- Presentations software
- Event management
- Health and safety
- Invitation distribution
- Calling and planning a meeting
- Business meetings
- Team meetings
- Staff and management meetings
- Minute taking
- Specific needs
- Follow-up actions
- Communicating sensitive information
- Selecting a communication method
- Verbal communication
- Lack of communication
- Acquiring vacancy details
- Compiling a job information pack
- Holding candidate information securely
- From interview to appointment
You will be assessed through a series of written assignments, which are submitted to and marked by your tutor.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 80 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want by distance learning. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
- *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will achieve Certificate of Achievement in Personal Assistant Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.