Customer Service Level 3
Gain an insight into customer service, from home!
- Learn the fundamentals of customer service and its importance
- Study the key aspects of how to deliver great customer service
- Learn how to create and lead your own customer service culture
- Gain the knowledge help you progress into a supervisory or managerial role within customer service
This course will enable you to learn the strategic importance of customer service for any business.
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way. You can work at your own time and pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing is an assignment is simple.
Achieve your dream career and equip yourself with the skills you need for your long-term success. Home learning is simple and stress-free, so enrol with us today!
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 120 hours.
Customer Service Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Tutor marked assignments.
- Why customer service is important today
- Putting customers first
- Customer service as value
- Customer service as experience
- How people experience your business
- Customer interactions as a chain
- How your organisation presents itself to potential customers
- Getting the environment right
- Providing confidence in your product or service
- Easy access
- Helping to solve a customer's problem/s
- Providing expertise
- Value for money
- The ability to affect the purchase easily and quickly
- Getting feedback
- How you respond when things go wrong
- Treating customers with respect
- Customer service is not an add-on
- Seven aspects of how an organisation works
- Shared values
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
This course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. You will receive your work by post or email, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. You will also receive personal tutor support by email, so help is only a click away.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
Dedicated personal tutor support
Dedicated student support
Assignment marking and feedback
FREE CV critique service
FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
FREE XO Student Discounts card
* Comprehensive study guide
* Exclusive Open Study College Pen
* Student study planner
* Three colour highlighter
* Student notebook
* Document wallet
Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will achieve Customer Service Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.