Retail Management QLS Level 3 and Customer Service QLS Level 3
Develop your career in retail, from home! This bundle enables you to gain a solid understanding of all core aspects of retail management, combined with a thorough understanding of customer service principles and practice.
- Learn the strategic importance of customer service for any business
- Study the key aspects of how to deliver great customer service
- Learn how to create and lead your own customer service culture
- Discover the importance of supply chain and inventory management
- Understand the role that pricing strategy and how it influences consumer choice
- Develop your ability to manage people and their performance
This dual aspect of this course makes it ideal for those wishing to progress into a retail management position, or for current retail managers wishing to maximise their career development and understand the wider business of successful retailing.
This course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier.
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Retail Management Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Customer Service Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Why customer service is important today
- Putting customers first
- Customer service as value
- Customer service as experience
- How people experience your business
- Customer interactions as a chain
- How your organisation presents itself to potential customers
- Getting the environment right
- Providing confidence in your product or service
- Easy access
- Helping to solve a customer's problem/s
- Providing expertise
- Value for money
- The ability to affect the purchase easily and quickly
- Getting feedback
- How you respond when things go wrong
- Treating customers with respect
- Customer service is not an add-on
- Seven aspects of how an organisation works
- Shared values
- Retail management is changing
- Losing touch with consumers
- Market segmentation
- Rational models
- The role of experience in shopping
- Finding out how customers feel
- Brands: meaning and values
- What is customer service?
- The importance of customer service
- The experience of being in your store
- Locating the right product
- Solving customers' problems
- The value chain
- What to stock and whom to sell it to
- Who to buy supplies from
- Inventory management
- Forecasting and early sales data
- Restocking and rapid supply
- Direct channels
- Access and convenience
- Suppliers and manufacturer partnerships
- Point of purchase
- Distribution strategy
- A return to haggling?
- Advertising and promotion
- Social media and publicity
- Is cheapest best?
- Customer loyalty schemes
- Other pricing strategies
- Real value integrity
- Getting the right people
- Creating a customer-oriented culture
- Personality and motivation
- Managing performance
- Setting motivational SMART goals
- Expectations, value and brand
- Training and developing people
- Leading and managing people
- Role modelling
- Learning about people
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments which are marked by your tutor. No external examination is required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. This bundle will take you approximately 120 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or emailed to you online, whichever you choose. You will also receive our award-winning tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated learner services
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts membership
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Retail Management Level 3 and a Certificate of Achievement in Customer Service Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.