Sales and Marketing Level 4 – IAB Level 4 Diploma in Sales and Marketing
Do you see yourself making a career in sales and marketing? This Sales and Marketing Level 4 course could be perfect for you.
- Understand customer needs and behaviour alongside the importance of customer service.
- Develop your understanding of the marketing mix and the impact of effective marketing and sales planning.
- Explore the uses of e-marketing communications and its impacts on the organisation.
- Discover how to create high performing sales teams and develop an effective marketing strategy.
This Sales and Marketing Level 4 course is designed to provide you with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to excel in the fast-paced field of sales and marketing.
In today’s competitive business landscape, effective sales and marketing strategies are essential for organisations to reach their target audience, drive sales, and achieve sustainable growth. Whether you’re an aspiring sales and marketing professional, a business owner seeking to enhance your marketing efforts or an individual with a passion for the art of selling, this course serves as your pathway to mastering the core principles and techniques that underpin successful sales and marketing campaigns.
Throughout this comprehensive programme, you will explore the key components of sales and marketing, including market analysis, customer segmentation, branding, product positioning, strategic planning, and sales techniques.
You will gain insights into consumer behaviour, market trends, digital marketing strategies, and the importance of building strong customer relationships.
Upon successful completion of the Sales and Marketing Level 4 course, you will acquire a recognised qualification that showcases your competence and understanding of key sales and marketing concepts.
This certification opens doors to a wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales departments, marketing agencies, digital marketing firms, and more, where you can make a significant impact by driving sales, developing effective marketing strategies, and contributing to the overall success of organisations.
Are you ready to embark on this transformative journey into the world of sales and marketing? Enrol in the Sales and Marketing Level 4 course today and equip yourself with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to excel in this dynamic and rewarding field.
Upon completion of this Sales and Marketing Level 4 course, you could develop your knowledge further by studying another one of our marketing and PR.
Here are some job roles within the sales and marketing industry:
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Digital marketing specialist
- Brand manager
- Account manager
- Market research analyst
- Sales and marketing executive
- Advertising coordinator
- E-commerce manager
- Public relations specialist
These job roles represent a diverse range of opportunities within the sales and marketing field. Keep in mind that specific job titles and responsibilities may vary across organisations and industries. The knowledge and skills gained from the Sales and Marketing Level 4 course will equip you to excel in these roles and make a significant impact in driving sales, implementing effective marketing strategies, and contributing to the success of businesses.
Up to five years.
You will receive an IAB Level 4 Diploma in Sales and Marketing (610/3126/4).
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
Online and written assignments.
- Learn what is meant by the term 'business environment' and how it affects an organisation.
- Explore the customer journey and the decisions that are made when they make purchases, and how this can be beneficial to an organisation.
- Discover the different types of variables that a company faces (the external environment and the micro-environment) and how a company can control these to benefit themselves.
- Discover how fundamental marketing and sales are to the business and how vital they are in achieving profitability and success within different business sectors.
- Evaluate IT in a business and the competitive advantage that it provides, especially from a managerial perspective.
- A comprehensive induction to marketing and how relevant it is to operations in many different organisations, regardless of whether it is a profitable outcome.
- Realise that the aim of marketing is to satisfy the needs of a customer and how each person in an organisation is held responsible for parts of the process.
- Evaluate the vital role the internet has played in revolutionising the way organisations communicate with customers.
- Discover how sales performance is used to assess the success and growth of an organisation.
- Review how organisations develop marketing strategies in a complex environment, how they assess opportunities and which marketing positions and strategies contribute to an organisation’s success.
This course is assessed through online assessments and written assignments. Once you have completed each module, you will be provided with an online assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions to complete.
Once each module and online assessment is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to your course and materials for up to five years. This is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an IAB Level 4 Diploma in Sales and Marketing (610/3126/4).
The level 4 modules and assessments are equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree. On completion of this course, students will be able to progress onto the second year of an accredited undergraduate degree programme or equivalent.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.