Sales and Marketing Level 4
Boost your knowledge of sales and marketing from home and achieve an Ofqual regulated Level 4 in Sales and Marketing.
- Understand customer needs and behaviour alongside the importance of customer service.
- Develop your understanding of the marketing mix and the impact of effective marketing and sales planning.
- Explore the uses of e-marketing communications and its impacts on the organisation.
- Discover how to create high performing sales teams and develop an effective marketing strategy.
This level 4 course provides you with both the sales and marketing knowledge needed to succeed in your career.
It is ideal for:
- Students who want to develop their sales and marketing skills.
- Learners that want to go onto university and further learning.
- Those aspiring to work or progress their career in sales, marketing or business management.
Join over 90,000 other students who chose to improve their education and boost their employability through distance learning.
Up to five years.
You will receive an ATHE Level 4 in Sales and Marketing.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
Online and written assignments.
ATHE Level 4 in Sales and Marketing 603/3486/1
- Learn what is meant by the term 'business environment' and how it affects an organisation.
- Explore the customer journey and the decisions that are made when they make purchases, and how this can be beneficial to an organisation.
- Discover the different types of variables that a company faces (the external environment and the micro-environment) and how a company can control these to benefit themselves.
- Discover how fundamental marketing and sales are to the business and how vital they are in achieving profitability and success within different business sectors.
- Evaluate IT in a business and the competitive advantage that it provides, especially from a managerial perspective.
- A comprehensive induction to marketing and how relevant it is to operations in many different organisations, regardless of whether it is a profitable outcome.
- Realise that the aim of marketing is to satisfy the needs of a customer and how each person in an organisation is held responsible for parts of the process.
- Evaluate the vital role the internet has played in revolutionising the way organisations communicate with customers.
- Discover how sales performance is used to assess the success and growth of an organisation.
- Review how organisations develop marketing strategies in a complex environment, how they assess opportunities and which marketing positions and strategies contribute to an organisation’s success.
This course is assessed through online assessments and written assignments. Once you have completed each module, you will be provided with an online assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions to complete.
Once each module and online assessment is completed you will be provided with the details for each written assessment. Each assessment is between 3000 – 5000 words long.
You will have access to your course and materials for up to five years. This is more than enough time to give you the flexibility to work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
Each module contains 40 guided learning hours of study material, and an additional 30-50 hours of optional materials are also provided. These include resources such as exercises, additional reading, internet resources and self-testing exercises.
You will study this course via distance learning which means you are in control of your learning. Study when and where you choose and at a pace that suits you.
Throughout the duration of your studies, you will have access to one-to-one Skype sessions with your tutor, interactive and informative webinars and an online social learning forum to help you along your journey.
This course is taught via Online Business School.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an ATHE Level 4 in Sales and Marketing. This qualification is fully regulated by Ofqual.
The level 4 modules and assessments are equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree. On completion of this course, students will be able to progress onto the second year of an accredited undergraduate degree programme or equivalent.
In order to enrol onto this course, you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed secondary education.
You may start at any time and have up to five years to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support with one-to-one Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online Social Learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
No. This course is assessed based on tutor-marked assignments.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Each online multiple-choice assessment will be marked immediately, and the results will be shown on screen.
Once you have completed your written assessments, these will be marked and returned to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your certificate.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.