Virtual Assistant QLS Level 2
Do you want to take the first step into becoming a virtual assistant? Well, this Virtual Assistant QLS Level 2 course could be perfect for you.
- Understand what a virtual assistant is and how to start your own business as a virtual assistant.
- Learn how to develop your business plan and market yourself as a virtual assistant.
- Understand how to recruit new staff and how to deal with them effectively.
- Study customer care and the benefits, including fewer complaints and increased loyalty.
During this Virtual Assistant QLS Level 2 course, you will explore the tasks a virtual assistant does, how to start up your new business, reasons for developing a business plan, and much more.
The course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it easier and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Develop your interest and knowledge by enrolling now and join the 120,000 students that have already done so.
Following the successful completion of this course, you will be able to start on your journey of becoming a virtual assistant. If after, you’re looking to enhance your business knowledge even further, take a look at the other business courses we offer.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
Up to 12 months
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- What is a virtual assistant?
- Who uses a virtual assistant and why?
- What tasks can a virtual assistant do?
- What skills will a virtual assistant need?
- Issues to consider when setting up a home office
- What organisations are available to virtual assistants?
- Tips on where to market your business
- How to write a marketing plan
- Marketing in other countries
- How to succeed with your business
- How to start up your new business
- Getting the right mindset
- Why start a business from scratch
- Buying an existing business
- Buying a franchise
- How to recruit staff
- The process of recruiting
- Introduction to dealing with staff
- Paying staff
- Training and development
- The law
- Health and safety
- Trade unions
- Protect your business: stop fraud before it starts
- Theft of money
- Theft of inventory or equipment
- Theft of intellectual property
- Understand the function of the business plan
- Reasons for developing a business plan
- Identify sources to get help in developing a business plan
- Identify the type of information to include in a business plan
- Prepare an outline of a business plan
- What is customer care?
- Defining customer care
- Characteristics of effective customer care
- Increase in profits
- Customer loyalty and long-term profitability
- Fewer complaints
- Staff know what is expected of them
- More pleasant work environment
- Customer integration and specialisation
- Who are our current and potential customers, their characteristics and needs?
- Staff interfacing with customers
- What tangible or intangible assets does the company currently have?
- Competitor characteristics
- Improvements and additions to customer care and service
- The right attitude
- Looking and sounding right
- Having the right information
- Keeping control
- Working within a team
- Customer complaints
- Answering the phone
- A checklist
- Contents of the plan
- The advantages of planning
- Objectives, strategies and tactics
- Forecast or assumptions of outcomes
- A sample case on customer care planning
- Company policies
- People make a plan work
- Current customer care and services
- Internet basics
- How the internet works
- Internet access
- Understanding email
- About the web
- Internet safety
- Learning about viruses
- Graphic design
- Web site content
- Key points to remember
- Why do we have meetings?
- Important things to know about meetings
- How to plan a meeting
- How to run a meeting
- What do organisations use conflict management for?
- Important things to know about conflict and conflict management
- How to identify signs and stages of conflict
- How to build teamwork and co-operation
- How to manage and resolve conflict situations
- Outline for a mediation session
- Mediation guidelines
- What do you use planning and evaluation for?
- Important things to know about planning and evaluation
- How to ensure planning is useful and contributes to effective results
- How to plan - 8 basic planning steps
- What is proofreading?
- Tips on proofreading
- What is stress?
- Symptoms of stress
- Causes of stress
- How to reduce stress
- Managing time step 1
- Managing time step 2
- Three steps to keeping your books
- Bookkeeping systems, software and method
- Accounting terms every businessperson should know
- What type of business are you?
- Registering as self-employed
- How to pay your class 2 National Insurance Contributions (NICs)
- Basic tax records you must keep.
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required.
This course will take you up to 12 months to complete.
This course will allow you to work at home or at work. All materials for the course will be received by post. You will also get tutor support by email.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
This course has been benchmarked at level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.