Introduction to Business Marketing and Social Media Marketing QLS Level 3
Do you want to study marketing and social media but haven’t got the time to go back to college every day? This bundle is an ideal way to study traditional marketing theory and the latest techniques using social media.
- Learn what marketing is and how it is practised successfully
- Study marketing theory such as life cycles, product portfolios and marketing strategy
- Learn all about markets, segmentation and pricing strategy and competition
- Discover how to promote products and coordinate promotional activity in a way that gets results
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the reasons and requirements for social media marketing
- Discover the importance of aligning your social media marketing with a business plan
- Learn how to implement and monitor your use of social media
- Discover the tools you can use to optimise your social media marketing plan
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be simpler. Our experienced and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Up to 2 years.
Approximately 160 hours.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Introduction to Business Marketing and Social Media Marketing Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Introduction to marketing
- Marketing and value
- The value chain
- Corporate objectives
- Target markets
- Marketing mix
- Marketing and growth
- Market life cycles
- Marketing strategies at different stages of the life cycle
- Market share
- Product portfolios
- The Boston matrix
- Adding value
- The competitive compass
- Product ranges
- Tactical pricing
- Inbound logistics
- What place means for an industry
- Market segmentation
- Deciding how to segment a market
- Segmentation and value
- Segmentation and place
- Promotional activities
- Life cycle and promotion
- Promoting to different market segments
- Promoting what people value
- Different kinds of advertising
- Benefits of social media marketing
- Differences between traditional media and social media
- Top social media platforms available
- Laws and legislation relating to social media
- Defining your business vision, aims, objectives and goals
- The positive and negative effects of social media on business
- Psychology and social media
- Selecting appropriate social networking tools
- Social media policy and your business
- Key steps to developing a social media strategy
- Analysing risk and developing a contingency plan
- Measuring the success of social media
- Current social media landscape and business trends
- Explore social media campaigns
- Benefits of various social media tools
- Integrating social media tools into your business plan
- Measuring business performance
- Social media monitoring tools
- Digital marketing media tools and your business
- Reviewing your business plan
- Using strategic analysis tools
- Identifying key changes within your business plan
- Implement changes in your business plan
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments, which you submit to your tutor for marking. There is no external examination required.
Once enrolled, you will have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course), which will allow you to work at your own pace without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 12 months tutor support for each course, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. The bundle will take you approximately 160 hours. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
This course will enable you to work when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive two Certificates of Achievement by The Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (this lists details of all the units you have completed as part of your course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol on to this course.
You may start at any time and have two years to complete this bundle (one year per course). This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- *Comprehensive study guide
- *Open Study College pen and highlighter
- *Student study planner
- *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No. Everything you need is included in the price.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.