Edexcel Functional Skills English and Maths Level 2
This great value course includes both Functional Skills English and Maths at Level 2...
- Gain two recognised Level 2 Edexcel qualifications
- Full course materials
- Full tutor support
- Study at your own pace
- Exam fees can be included - we'll book your exams for you when you're ready!
This great value course includes both Functional Skills English and Maths at Level 2. Exams can be included!
Just let us know when you’re ready to sit them after completing your studies, and we’ll book them for you! Stress and hassle free.
With 2 years to complete both courses you can study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose. Either study each one individually, or simultaneously. You’ll receive all course materials together, so you have the flexibility to learn your way.
Up to 2 years.
On completion of your exams, you will receive your Functional skills Maths and English Level 2.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Edexcel Functional Skills English Level 2
- Extracting relevant information
- Following narratives and line of arguments
- Communication information, ideas and opinions
- Making requests and asking questions
- Expressing opinions and arguments
- Using language effectively
- Making relevant and constructive contributions
- Adapting contributions
- Interjecting and redirecting discussions
- Identify key information needed for a range of situations
- Compare information, ideas and opinions
- Identify implicit and inferred meaning
- Understand the relationship between textual features and devices
- Use a range of reference materials and appropriate resources
- Understand organisational features
- Analyses texts of different complexity
- Follow and identify different points of an argument
- Identify different styles of writing and writers voice
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Communicating information, ideas and opinions effectively and clearly
- Writing texts to meet the needs of purpose and audience
- Organising writing for different purposes
- Using different language and register
- Constructing complex sentences
Edexcel Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Positive and negative numbers
- Addition and subtraction in a practical context
- Multiplication and division in a practical context
- Factors and multiples
- Fractions and Decimals
- Scaling quantities
- Using map scales
- Converting percentages, fractions and decimals
- Compound interest
- Substituting equations
- Simplifying equations and multiplying out brackets
- Changing the subject of an equation
- Solving simple equations
- Unit conversion
- Speed, distance and time
- Perimeter and area of 2D shapes
- 3D shapes
- Elevations and plans
- Qualitative and quantitative data
- Continuous and discrete data
- Simple statistical tests on data
- Graphs and charts
- Comparing data
- Understanding probability