Care Home Management QLS Level 3
Learn everything you need to know with this Care Home Management QLS Level 3 course!
- Learn more about managing a care home and providing a safe and secure environment.
- Develop your career in adult social care with this course.
- Study from home at your own pace.
This Care Home Management course is ideal for anyone currently working in a care home who are looking to progress to a more senior level.
During your studies, you’ll learn more about how to safeguard and protect the adults in your care, ways of promoting effective communication, and how you can put together individualised care plans that promote respect and dignity.
Up to one year.
You will receive a certificate of achievement in Care Home Management Level 3 from QLS.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
- Teamwork principles
- Working towards objectives
- Managing team performance
- Recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Health and safety
- Procedures and policies
- Managing risks
- Forms of abuse
- Indications of abuse
- Dealing with abuse
- Policies and legislation
- Leading safe practice
- Effective communication
- Individual communication needs
- Barriers to communication
- Planning individualised care
- Supporting individuals to make choices
- Promoting active participation
- Promoting respect and dignity
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Promoting equality and inclusion in practice
- Responding to complaints
- Positive relationships
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination or practical work is required, so you can complete all assessed work from home.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This allows you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines.
This course will be studied entirely via distance learning, meaning you will complete your learning either from home or a place that suits you. Full tutor support will be available via email, so if you have any questions or need some guidance, your tutor will be here to help. Your course materials will include a series of self-assessment exercises and tutor-marked questions to allow both yourself and your tutor to monitor your progress.
The study method you choose depends on your personal learning style. Your options are:
- Study pack: if you choose the study pack option, you will be sent a set of printed course materials.
- Study online: if you choose this option, you will be sent your login details to our online portal through which you will access your course materials digitally. You can access your course via a desktop/laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will receive a certificate of achievement in Care Home Management Level 3 from the Quality License Scheme. You will also receive a learner unit summary which will list the components you have completed as part of your course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality course materials. This Quality Licence Scheme endorses high-quality, non-regulated provisions and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support with unlimited email access.
- Dedicated student support from our student services team.
- Course materials with learning activities.
- Assignment marking and feedback from your personal tutor.
- A free CV critique service and employability guide if you’re focusing on career advancement.
- A free XO Student Discounts membership to save you money on your favourite brands.
- A study pack including a pen, study planner, and notebook*.
* Not included with the online study option
You will complete your assignments from home and send your work to your tutor for them to mark. They will return the assignment to you once they have marked it with detailed feedback and pointers for your next assignment.
No, everything you need is included in the cost of your course.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.