Care Home Management QLS Level 3
Understand everything you need to know about care home management in this course! Studying from home couldn't be easier!
- Learn how to manage a care home team
- Study the procedures involved in ensuring a safe and secure environment
- Learn the principles of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- Develop your knowledge to meet individual care needs
All course materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
You can work at your own time and pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by post or via email, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Care Home Management Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Tutor Marked Assignments.
- Teamwork principles
- Working towards objectives
- Managing team performance
- Recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Health and safety
- Procedures and policies
- Managing risks
- Forms of abuse
- Indications of abuse
- Dealing with abuse
- Policies and legislation
- Leading safe practice
- Effective communication
- Individual communication needs
- Barriers to communication
- Planning individualised care
- Supporting individuals to make choices
- Promoting active participation
- Promoting respect and dignity
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Promoting equality and inclusion in practice
- Responding to complaints
- Positive relationships
This course is assessed through a series of written assignments which are submitted to your personal tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you or sent via email, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. You will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts card
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student study planner
• *Student notebook
• *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Care Home Management Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.