Cake Making Level 2 and Starting Your Own Business Level 3
Course code: OSC1270
Whether you're making a celebration cake or decorative cupcakes, this course provides you with the foundation and fundamental skills to get creative.
- Understand the basic skills, theories and approaches used to create beautiful, inventive and decorative cakes.
- Explore the different equipment used to make cakes.
- Understand sugar craft and icing techniques, and how to use them in decorating your cake.
- Learn the key steps you will need to consider when planning and creating your business to increase your chances of success and minimise risk.
- Understand how to market your business, identifying competition and setting pricing and branding strategies.
- Plan how to provide for the individual needs of customers and prepare for the obstacles and opportunities that will arise in your venture.