Celebrate Spring's arrival with £125 off your course. Enter code SPRING to save. Offer ends midnight 21st March. T&Cs apply.
Are you interested in developing your knowledge further in anatomy and physiology? Well with this course you can do just that, from home!
- Identify and explain the 6 levels of structural organisations of the body
- Understand that the nervous system is a complex network of nerves and cells that carry messages to and from the brain and spinal cord to various parts of the body
- Identify the different organs that function the respiratory system and are responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide
- Explore how the circulatory system permits blood to circulate around the body
- Understand how the immune system protects us against diseases
- Study the digestive system and how its organs work together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body
- Explore the functions of the endocrine system and how it collects glands that produce hormones
- Develop knowledge about the reproductive system and explore both female and male functions
- Learn about the function and different parts of the urinary system, such as the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra