Do you want to increase your skills and knowledge in anatomy and physiology to enhance your career? Then this Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 course could be perfect for you.
- Identify and explain the 6 levels of structural organisations of the body.
- Understand that the nervous system is a complex network of nerves and cells that carry messages to and from the brain and spinal cord to various parts of the body.
- Identify the different organs that function the respiratory system and are responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
- Explore how the circulatory system permits blood to circulate around the body.
- Understand how the immune system protects us against diseases.
- Study the digestive system and how its organs work together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body.
- Explore the functions of the endocrine system and how it collects glands that produce hormones.
- Develop knowledge about the reproductive system and explore both female and male functions.
- Learn about the function and different parts of the urinary system, such as the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra.