Is your desired career in anatomy and physiology? This Anatomy and Physiology QLS Level 4 course can help you achieve this, by developing your skills and knowledge you need to be one step closer to your dream job!
- Learn how the endocrine systems are made up of glands and hormones that regulate the body.
- Recognise that the circulatory system consists of heart, blood, and blood vessels.
- Identify the three types of blood vessels: arteries, veins and capillaries.
- Understand how the cardiovascular system is an organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients.
- Explore nutrition, digestion and excretion and how these functions work.
- Learn about our reproductive systems.
- Understand genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms.
- Recognise that muscles are discrete organs, which are constructed of skeletal muscle tissue, blood vessels, tendons, and nerves.