Anatomy and Physiology QLS Level 2
Do you want to increase your skills and knowledge in anatomy and physiology to enhance your career? Then this Anatomy and Physiology Level 2 course could be perfect for you.
- Gain an introduction to the human body.
- Learn about the communication system.
- Explore intake and elimination in terms of the respiratory system and gas exchange in the lungs.
- Understand the body’s protection systems.
- Recognise the structure and function of the skeletal system.
- Develop your knowledge about the reproductive system for both male and female.
Study this Anatomy and Physiology Level 2 course and be one step closer to achieving a career in the industry you desire. Whether you are looking to pursue a career in physiotherapy, the health and fitness industry or even beauty, this course will help you develop your skills and knowledge to achieve the job of your dreams.
During the course, you will explore the main structure of the respiratory system, the structure and function of the immune system, how skeletal muscles make movement, and much more.
This course will allow you to study the convenient way! You decide when and where you learn, at your own pace. Your coursework can be submitted by either post or email, making it easy and hassle-free.
All your course materials will then be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away!
Upon completion of this Anatomy and Physiology Level 2 course, you can go on to study further anatomy and physiology courses. Whether you want to go into physiotherapy, health care, or beauty, there are many different avenues you can take.
Here’s just a few job roles that will use the skills and knowledge of this course:
- Physio therapist
- Massage therapist
- Personal trainer
- Beauty therapist
Up to 1 year.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Anatomy and Physiology Level 2.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
- Structure and function of cells
- Different methods of cell division
- Types of tissue found in the body
- Blood vessels
- Flow of blood through the heart
- How the PNS and CNS communicate
- Function of hormones secreted by endocrine glands
- Main structures of the respiratory system
- Gas exchange in the lungs
- Journey of food through the GI Tract
- Explain the structure and function of the renal system
- Structure and function of the integumentary system
- How the skin regulates boy temperature
- Structure and function of the immune system
- Immune response and how it protects us from infection
- Structure and function of the skeletal system
- The function of tendons and ligaments
- Structure and function of the skeletal muscular system
- How skeletal muscles create movement
- Structure and function of key components of the female reproductive system
- Structure and function of key components of the male reproductive system
- Stages of the menstrual cycle
- Physiology of the first nine weeks of pregnancy following fertilisation
This course is assessed by a series of assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You will have up to 12 months to complete your course, which is more than enough time to complete your course in. During this time, you will have full tutor support through email.
You will study this course through distance learning. This course will allow you to work at home or at work. All materials for the course will be received by post or email. You will also get tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website. This course has been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous skills or knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated learner services
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts membership
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in Anatomy and Physiology Level 2.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.