Rich Blonde and Brunette Hair Colour Course
This rich blonde and brunette hair colour course will teach you how to create salon-friendly hair colours that your clients will love.
- Learn how to create five salon-friendly rich blonde and brunette hair colours.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to contour your hairstyles by adding a bespoke play of light.
- Created for experienced stylists looking to expand their repertoire.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Submit your assessments online.
This intermediate hairdressing course will teach you how to create five salon-friendly rich blonde and brunette colours that your clients will love, including ombre, colour melt, and halo techniques.
You’ll go from Incorporating a perimeter base colour and applying a lighter colour through the mid lengths and ends to learning how to apply diffused earth colour tones, varying the intensity to suit your client’s taste and skin tones.
With course tutorials from Bee Dixon, Andrea Bennet, Jo McKay, and Louise Reeves, you’ll be able to take your colouring skills to the next level and impress your clients.
An MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and 10 hours CPD.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you will need a reliable internet connection, hairstyling tools and colours, Bluetooth headphones, and a test head (available from retailers such as Amazon).
- During this lesson, you will learn skills ranging from colour placement sectioning to foil highlight technique. Incorporating a perimeter base colour and applying a lighter colour through the mid-lengths and ends, the final result is a stunning amalgamation of caramel and oyster tones.
- Understand how to create a reflective ombre hair colour that blends melded tones that gradually lighten as you approach the ends. You will gain valuable advice on block angled sectioning, colour placement sectioning, foil sectioning and mid-length to ends application, not to mention tips on product choice.
- In your third lesson, you will learn the splash light halo colour technique. With pointers on colour choice and placement, you will be taught how to blend tones to create the perfect balance of colour. The end result is a gorgeous illusion of light that will delight your clients.
- Your fourth lesson will teach you how to create a shadow and light hair colour. Perfecting your colour placement sectioning skills and slice technique, the lesson shows you how to fuse dark chocolate tones with maple and honey reflections. Gorgeously glossy and healthy, the final result is guaranteed to impress your clientele.
- The final lesson covers everything you need to know about the three-tone shine colour technique. In this lesson, you will learn how to apply diffused earth colour tones, varying the intensity to suit your client’s taste and skin tones. Encompassing technical skills from colour placement sectioning and multi-color block tinting to roots-to-ends application, this is a chic, understated look that your clients will love.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the Rich Blonde and Brunette Hair Colour Course.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will work through the online tutorials at your own pace, uploading photographs of your completed work.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and this course counts towards 10 hours of CPD.
Each lesson will have an online video for you to work through. After you have watched the video, you are required to submit photos of your completed work and upload them to the learning portal alongside a statement outlining the key things you have learnt.
Your tutor will then provide detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on if required.
Through this course, you will be able to display your certificate of achievement within your salon or across your social media channels to demonstrate your new skills to current and prospective clients.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this course, however, we do recommend that you have an intermediate level of hairdressing knowledge and skill.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this course.
No, we will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
You will submit your assignments online on the portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.