Eyelash Extension Diploma
CLM037 / CLM038 / CLM059
- Certified online Eyelash Extension Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Enables you to obtain professional insurance.
- Practical and theory knowledge to professionally and safely apply eyelash extensions.
- Learn for your course entirely online via videos and eBooks.
- Obtain professional insurance from Radius Insurance or INSYNC.
- Ideal for beginners or beauticians looking to offer more treatments to clients.
- Add on the kit needed to complete course.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
Eyelash extensions are a beauty treatment sweeping the nation! Everyone wants lush, long, and thick lashes. This course enables you to understand and practice safe eyelash extension application so you are able to offer this treatment to clients.
Once you have successfully completed this Eyelash Extension Diploma, you will receive an accredited diploma. You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance from ABT and IPHM.
Optional virtual sessions
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face-to-face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Eyelash Extension Diploma. Eligible to apply for professional insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple choice quiz after each unit. Portfolio workbook.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Skin types
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Hair structure and removal
- Cells and tissues
- The skin
- The skeletal system
- The muscular system
- Blood and the heart
- The lymphatic system
- The systems
- Anatomy of the eye
- Eye lash/brow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping
- Eyebrow waxing
- Eyelash extensions
- Preparation and treatment
- Eyelash extensions procedure
Included in the professional kit (optional)
- Lash FX B Curl 0.20 Even Assorted Tray 8,10,12,14mm
- Lash FX B Curl 0.20 Odd Assorted Tray 9,11,13,15mm
- Lash FX Sensitive Glue
- Lash FX Remover
- Lash FX Sensitive Gel Patches (12 pack)
- Lash FX Straight Tweezer
- Lash FX Tweezer X Type
- Glue Rings (10 pack)
Once enrolled, students can start at any time and have as much time as you need to complete the course.
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. Your assignments are submitted online.
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference. This course is accredited by IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
Optional interactive virtual sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
• 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
• Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
• A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
• A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
• Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
• Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to buy the products in the kit needed to complete the course.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.