Beauty Salon Management Level 3
Kick-start your beauty salon business, from home!
- Develop the skills to set up a beauty salon business and manage it effectively
- Learn about what makes a beauty salon succeed in the UK’s thriving beauty industry
- Increase your knowledge of recruitment, financial management and salon management
- Gain the skills and knowledge to market a beauty salon effectively to potential customers
- Study from home, at your own pace
As well as providing an excellent knowledge base in beauty salon management, this course is ideal for those aspiring to open their own beauty salon but want to make sure it’s right for them.
Up to 12 months to complete your studies.
Approximately 80 hours.
Certificate of Achievement in Beauty Salon Management Level 3
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Series of written assignments.
- The business plan
- Phone numbers
- Websites and email
- Profit and loss accounts
- Market research
- Business objective
- Mission statement
- Further knowledge and legislation
- The process of recruitment
- Equal opportunities
- Job advertisements
- Making the job offer
- Employee rights
- Health and safety
- Salon cleanliness
- Trust and confidentiality
- A client visits step-by-step
- Income and expenditure
- The cash register
- Petty cash
- Cheque books
- Different styles of promotional material
- Promoting the salon to potential markets
- Consumer and market research
- Customer questionnaires
This course is assessed by a series of written assignments. These assignments will then be sent and marked by your tutor. There is no external examination required for this course.
Once enrolled, you can start at any time and have up to 1 year to complete your studies. This course will take you approximately 80 hours and will allow you to study at your own pace and in your own time, without the pressure of tight deadlines. This means that learning around your other commitments is stress-free and convenient.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email, so receiving your materials is easy. You will also receive personal tutor support by email, so help is only a click away. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
You will receive your certificate of achievement in Beauty Salon Management Level 3.
This course has been endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education.
For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the ABC Awards and Certa Awards website.
This course has been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
• Dedicated personal tutor support
• Dedicated student support
• Assignment marking and feedback
• FREE CV critique service
• FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
• FREE XO Student Discounts card
• *Comprehensive study guide
• *Open Study College pen and highlighter
• *Student study planner
• *Student notebook
• *Document wallet
* Not included with the online study option
No. We will issue certification based on your coursework alone.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your assignments to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will achieve your Beauty Salon Management Level 3.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.