Pastel Blondes Course
This pastel blondes course will teach you how to create on-trend pastel blonde hair colours that your clients will adore.
- Learn the essential techniques and develop your skills to create pastel blonde colours for your clients.
- Created for experienced stylists looking to expand their repertoire.
- Course tutorials from industry-leading educators such as Mazella&Palmer and Sharon Blain.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Submit your assessments online.
This intermediate pastel blondes course will teach you five salon-friendly techniques for creating gorgeous pastel blonde colours that your clients will love.
You will go from applying a two-tone base of cool mushroom and silver blonde to examining the pure veil technique with slicing to enhance colour in the fringe.
With course tutorials from Charmaine Piche, Romy Jugg, Andrea Bennett, Victor Picolotto, and Jo McKay, you’ll be able to take your colouring skills to the next level and boost your confidence.
An MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and 10 hours CPD.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you will need a reliable internet connection, hairstyling tools, colouring, Bluetooth headphones, and a test head (available from retailers such as Amazon).
- During this lesson you will be shown how to apply a two-tone base of cool mushroom and silver blonde, adding an accent of lemon and tones of grey with semi-permanent colour. You will also get to grips with techniques from back-to-back foils to slicing, as well as colour and foil placement.
- Understand how to combine warm blonde tones in your second lesson. Here you will be shown how to create a multi-tonal pastel blonde, with tips on everything from the colour palette to placement and diagonal sectioning. The end result will be soft tones of tangerine, coral, mink, and champagne for a quintessential summer look.
- In this lesson you’ll get creative using soft raspberry tones through the top, a soft mushroom shadow to outline the fringe and a pastel light violet-blue with a defining show effect. The overall look is subtle yet sensational and your clients will adore the end result!
- In your fourth lesson, you will be shown a creative outline colour application and create zig-zagged slices. The lesson includes tips on colour choice and explores how to use diffusion for colour. You’ll create a youthful and upbeat pastel blonde colour with a melt of denim blue colours.
- Your final lesson will teach you the pure veil technique with slicing to enhance colour in the fringe. You’ll also get to grips with weaving to make sure there are no hard lines in the crown. With a high lift tint to place the base colour and a V-shaped section in the fringe, you’ll learn to create a soft blend of copper tones.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the course.
You will study this course through distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will work through the online tutorials at your own pace, uploading photographs of your completed work.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and this course counts towards 10 hours of CPD.
Each lesson will have an online video for you to work through. After you have watched the video, you are required to submit photos of your completed work and upload them to the learning portal alongside a statement outlining the key things you have learnt.
Your tutor will then provide detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on if required.
Through this course, you will be able to display your certificate of achievement within your salon or across your social media channels to demonstrate your new skills to current and prospective clients.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this course, however, we do recommend that you have an intermediate level of hairdressing knowledge and skill.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this course.
- Dedicated learner services.
- Assignment marking and feedback.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
No, we will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
You will submit your assignments online on the portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.