Mid-length and Layered Blow-drying Course
This mid-length and layered blow-drying course provides hair stylists with the chance to build on their blow-drying skills and create beautiful styles their clients will love.
- Perfect for ambitious stylists at the beginning of their career.
- Learn how to apply four mid-length and layered blow-drying techniques to create styles that are guaranteed to impress your clients.
- Develop your consultation skills to ensure you deliver exactly what your clients are looking for.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Submit your assessments online.
It is all about the control and technique, whilst thinking about the finished result when it comes to blow-drying. The key to blow-drying is the technique of handling the brush, tension, and hair, which is what you will learn during this course.
Perfect for hair stylists both at the beginning of their careers and experienced stylists alike looking to perfect their blow-drying skills.
You’ll learn how to conduct effective consultations with your clients and four new blow-drying techniques.
With course materials from leading educators in the industry such as Graham Oglesby, Snowden Hill, and Stacey Broughton, you’ll expand your repertoire and create styles that will impress your clients.
An MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and 10 hours CPD.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you will need a reliable internet connection, hairstyling tools, Bluetooth headphones, and a test head (available from retailers such as Amazon).
- Understand the basics of preparation with this tutorial, including everything you need to do before blow-drying or styling your client’s hair. Learn how to identify factors that may limit the service or style you are providing, from hair growth patterns to lifestyle choices and jobs.
- During this tutorial, you will cover the basic blow-drying techniques, such as how to blow-dry hair naturally away from the face. From wrap-drying to removing moisture, to building the supporting shape in the outline, the emphasis is on the importance of focusing on the final style.
- Learn how to create this luxurious look with advice on using tongs through the back and interior to volumize the hair's texture. The end result will be cool and on-trend, and your clients will love the sultry fringe and overall opulence of this stunning style.
- In lesson four you will focus on this classic style. Learning how to work with the hairstyle’s shape, length, and texture, controlling movement and root direction in a layered shape.
- In your final lesson, you will learn how to create a graduated blow dry. You will learn how to follow the correct drying procedure, from the perimeter up, to support the internal shape. This is an essential technique for hairdressers that you can fall back on it throughout your career.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the course.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will work through the online tutorials at your own pace, uploading photographs of your completed work.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and this course counts towards 10 hours of CPD.
Each lesson will have an online video for you to work through. After you have watched the video, you are required to submit photos of your completed work and upload them to the learning portal alongside a statement outlining the key things you have learnt.
Your tutor will then provide detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on if required.
Through this course, you will be able to display your certificate of achievement within your salon or across your social media channels to demonstrate your new skills to current and prospective clients.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this Mid-length and Layered Blow-drying Course.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this Mid-length and Layered Blow-drying Course.
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
You will submit your assignments online on the portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.