Sale! Mens Tapered and Faded Haircuts Course
This course is ideal for intermediate-level barbers and stylists looking to become an expert in men’s tapered and faded haircuts course.
- Learn how to create a variety of men’s tapered and faded haircuts with salon-friendly barbering techniques.
- Understand how to create a range of styles including low fades, mid fades and high fades, as well as modern styles such as blowout fades.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Submit your assessments online.
This course is for intermediate-level stylists and barbers looking to learn from some of the most exciting international barbers in the industry. You’ll learn how to create a variety of men’s tapered and faded haircuts with salon friendly barbering techniques. Featuring a range of haircuts including low fades, mid fades and high fades, combined with modern styles such as the blowout fade, sometimes known as the Brooklyn blowout or Brooklyn fade, these men’s haircuts perfectly marry traditional barbering techniques with modern hairstyling.
Your course will include tutorials from New York Barbershop, Gary Woo and Stelios Chondros, giving you the skills to create modern styles using traditional barbering techniques. Course tutorials cover:
- The gentleman’s cut.
- Razor parting.
- Flat graduation with disconnection.
- Square graduation with a disconnected parting.
- The razor fade.
This course will provide ambitious barbers and stylists with the chance to up their game and impress their male clients.
An MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and 10 hours CPD.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you will need a reliable internet connection, hairstyling tools, Bluetooth headphones, and a test head (available from retailers such as Amazon).
- This lesson contains pointers on everything from low graduation to round layering, razor thinning and disconnection. You’ll learn how to create a beautiful blend of short to long lengths, ideal for today’s discerning gent.
- Building on the skills you’ve acquired in lesson one, you now cover the razor parting. Encompassing clipper-over-comb technique, blending, thinning and placement of a line, you’ll also work on your freehand cutting skills. On completion of this lesson, you’ll have embedded the skills you need to deliver a tapered haircut and a mid-fade, complemented by a pronounced razor parting.
- This lesson demonstrates the flat graduation with disconnection. You’ll create an asymmetric internal shape with a myriad of styling options: make your clients look slick and smart or give them a high Brooklyn blowout! This lesson also contains advice on head shapes, finger angle, over-comb techniques and tapered outlines.
- Effortlessly stylish, your clients will go crazy for the square graduation with disconnected parting, taught in lesson four. This variation of the Brooklyn fade provides a square yet polished shape with a regency fringe. You cover everything from club cutting to comb technique, you’ll be delivering it in style.
- Today’s modern gent loves the conventional razor fade so this will be very popular with your clients. With tips on everything from clipper type and size to razor cutting, scissors-over-comb and disconnection techniques, discover specialist techniques to enhance your barbering repertoire.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the course.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will work through the online tutorials at your own pace, uploading photographs of your completed styles.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and this course counts towards 10 hours of CPD.
Each lesson will have an online video for you to work through. After you have watched the video, you are required to submit photos of your completed style and upload them to the learning portal alongside a statement outlining the key things you have learnt.
Your tutor will then provide detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on if required.
Through this course, you will be able to display your certificate of achievement within your salon or across your social media channels to demonstrate your new skills to current and prospective clients.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this course, however, we do recommend that you have an intermediate level of hairdressing knowledge and skill.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this course.
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
You will submit your assignments online on the portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.