Hair Extensions Course
This hair extensions course provides intermediate-level hair stylists the chance to build their skills and extend the services they offer to their clients.
- Perfect for intermediate stylists.
- Study how to conduct client consultations and the aftercare for hair extensions.
- Enhance your skill set with guidance on the three essential extension applications: micro-ring attachments, pre-bonded attachments, and taped attachments.
- Study online from the comfort your own home.
- Submit your assessments online.
Take your hair extension skills to the next level with this online course for intermediate stylists. During the course, you’ll complete tutorials on client consultations, aftercare, and micro-ring, taped and pre-bonded attachments.
With training videos from Inanch Emir, multi-award-winning artistic director of Inanch London, who has over 25 years of experience in the British hairdressing industry, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to expand your repertoire and impress your clients.
An MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and 10 hours CPD.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you will need a reliable internet connection, hairstyling tools, Bluetooth headphones, and a test head (available from retailers such as Amazon).
- Before undertaking any form of hair extensions, it is essential that stylists deliver a comprehensive consultation and advisory hair extension service to understand your client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- This lesson demonstrates how to add hair extensions to increase length and volume for fine or very curly hair using micro-ring attachments. As part of the tutorial video, the presenter shares their expertise on colour matching, preparation and aftercare.
- Explore the pre-bonded system to lengthen your clients’ hair. You are provided with expert advice on hair quality, colour matching, placement around the occipital bone area and aftercare. From cutting natural hair to blend with extensions to the removal of the attachments, this lesson gives you all the information you need to achieve stunning results.
- This lesson helps you to understand how to apply taped hair extensions to add colour with wefts, either as a short-term alternative to chemical colouring or for creative editorial work. With tips on hair quality, colour palette, placement and aftercare, your clients will be impressed with the colour flashes and added body you will create.
- Successful extensions are all about aftercare. Within this lesson the six essential aftercare techniques are covered to ensure your client has the best results and comes back to you time and time again for their hair extension requirements. From brush use to washing and styling, you’ll feel confident showing clients how to manage styles and advise them on the best equipment and products.
Once enrolled, you can start studying at any time. You will also have as much time as you need to complete the course.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will work through the online tutorials at your own pace, uploading photographs of your completed work.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an MHDPro Certificate of Recognition and this course counts towards 10 hours of CPD.
Each lesson will have an online video for you to work through. After you have watched the video, you are required to submit photos of your completed work and upload them to the learning portal alongside a statement outlining the key things you have learnt.
Your tutor will then provide detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on if required.
Through this course, you will be able to display your certificate of achievement within your salon or across your social media channels to demonstrate your new skills to current and prospective clients.
You are not required to have any previous skills or experience to complete this course, however, we do recommend that you have an intermediate level of hairdressing knowledge and skill.
You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete this course.
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
You will submit your assignments online on the portal. A tutor will mark your work and provide you with feedback on areas you could improve on.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.