This bundle combines everything you need to know about aromatherapy, homeopathy and reflexology!
- Boost your knowledge in aromatherapy, homeopathy and reflexology!
- Kick-start your career in the thriving beauty industry.
- Develop your knowledge and learn how to apply various beauty treatments. This is perfect if you currently own your own salon and want to offer additional services.
- Understand how to carry out reflexology techniques and a full reflexology treatment.
- Gain an insight into homeopathic remedies.
- Explore the benefits of an aromatherapy treatment.
This course will allow you to study at a time and place which suits you with no strict deadlines or timetabling to contend with. This means you can fit studying around your other commitments.
You will receive your course by post, so getting your materials is easy and hassle-free. Your personal tutor is there to support you every step of the way by email, so help is only a click away.
Up to 3 years.
You will receive three Certificates of Achievement in Aromatherapy Level 3, Homeopathy Level 3 and Reflexology Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- History of philosophy
- Role of aromatherapy
- Aromatherapeutic terminology
- Methods of extraction and sourcing of essences and oils
- Physiological and psychological effects of aromatherapy massage
- Benefits of aromatherapy on different body systems
- Essential oils
- Contra-actions that may result from treatment
- Cautions that may restrict or prevent treatment
- Chemical constituents of essences
- Dilution and blending techniques
- The uses, applications and origins of essences, fixed carrier oils and other media
- Consultation techniques
- Professional aromatherapeutic treatments
- Characteristics of an appropriate consultation
- Aromatherapy techniques used in conjunction with reflexology treatments
- Professional codes of conduct
- The effectiveness and results of aromatherapeutic treatments
- Reflective practice and its relevance to the aromatherapist
- Maintaining treatment records
- Explaining what Homeopathy is
- Discussing the origins and historical development of homeopathy
- Summarising the principles of homeopathic practice
- Differentiating between historical and modern-day homeopathic applications
- The central nervous system
- The digestive system
- Reproductive systems
- Endocrine system
- Urinary system
- Locomotive system
- Integumentary system
- The special senses
- Explaining what homeostasis is
- Role of hormones in the body
- Analysing the philosophies of prescribing and dispensing homeopathic remedies
- Evaluating the myths around the practice of homeopathy
- The different forms of remedies which are used in homeopathy
- Explaining potentization and dosage levels in homeopathic remedies
- Understanding the process of repertory
- Classifying conditions and homeopathic remedies
- Discussing the applications of remedies
- Analysing the Materia Medica and Repertory and select a remedy for a condition
- Distinguishing between chronic and acute conditions
- Justifying when cases need to be referred
- Discussing which are contraindicated in homeopathy
- Differentiating between physical and psychological conditions
- Discussing good practice principles in homeopathy
- Explaining how to carry out a client assessment
- Analysing the needs of the client
- Developing a treatment plan using homeopathic remedies
- Relevant legislations
- Prepare the working area
- How to prevent infection and cross contamination
- Key requirements of personal presentation
- Contra-indications that may prevent or restrict treatment
- The importance of conducting consultations before every treatment
- Methods of communication
- Ethics and codes of conduct
- Professional bodies and understand the key points associated with reflexology
- The importance of positive working relationships with other professionals
- Describe the structure of the feet, ankles and legs
- Describe the structure of the hands and arms
- Consultation techniques
- Consult with clients to confirm their requirements and state objectives
- Contraindications to reflexology treatment
- Differentiate between those contraindications to reflexology that would prevent a treatment and those contraindications that restrict treatment
- The possible contra-actions to reflexology treatment and advise clients on the course of action to follow should they arise
- The benefits of reflexology treatment
- The effects of stress
- Visually assess your client’s feet
- Reflexology techniques and a full reflexology treatment adhering to professional codes of conduct
- The appropriate movements for reflexology treatment
- Describe how reflexology techniques can be adapted to suit the physical characteristics of a client
- Review the reflexology treatment and draw conclusions from findings for further treatment recommendations
- Record treatment and store information securely in line with current legislation
- The importance of giving appropriate home care/aftercare advice after treatment
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
Once enrolled, you will have three years to complete this bundle, which will allow you to work at your own pace, without the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also receive 36 months tutor support, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the help you need. Studying around your work and family commitments has never been easier.
You will study this course through distance learning, which means you can learn at a time and place to suit you. Your course materials will be delivered to you by post, so receiving your course is easy and hassle-free. Tutor support is also available by email, so help is only a click away! You will send your assignments to your tutor for marking. Assignments can be sent by email or post, it’s up to you!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive three Certificates of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality License Scheme website.
This course has been bench marked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have three years to complete this bundle. This bundle is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
No, you will be assessed on your tutor marked assignments only.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.