Homeopathy QLS Level 3
Boost your knowledge of the application of homeopathy, from home!
- Understand basic anatomy and physiology
- Develop understanding of the function of homeopathy
- Explore homeopathic remedies
- Understand the process of client consultation
- Examine contraindications
- Develop understanding of good practice principles
The course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it simple and hassle-free.
All of the materials will be delivered to you by post or email, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Develop your interest and knowledge by enrolling now and join the 100,000 students that have already studied with us.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
Homeopathy Level 3.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor marked assignments.
- Explaining what Homeopathy is
- Discussing the origins and historical development of homeopathy
- Summarising the principles of homeopathic practice
- Differentiating between historical and modern-day homeopathic applications
- The central nervous system
- The digestive system
- Reproductive systems
- Endocrine system
- Urinary system
- Locomotive system
- Integumentary system
- The special senses
- Explaining what homeostasis is
- Role of hormones in the body
- Analysing the philosophies of prescribing and dispensing homeopathic remedies
- Evaluating the myths around the practice of homeopathy
- The different forms of remedies which are used in homeopathy
- Explaining potentization and dosage levels in homeopathic remedies
- Understanding the process of repertory
- Classifying conditions and homeopathic remedies
- Discussing the applications of remedies
- Analysing the Materia Medica and Repertory and select a remedy for a condition
- Distinguishing between chronic and acute conditions
- Justifying when cases need to be referred
- Discussing which are contraindicated in homeopathy
- Differentiating between physical and psychological conditions
- Discussing good practice principles in homeopathy
- Explaining how to carry out a client assessment
- Analysing the needs of the client
- Developing a treatment plan using homeopathic remedies
This course is assessed by a series of assignments which are submitted to your tutor for marking. No external examination is required.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted or sent to you via email. You will also receive our tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality License Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality License Scheme for its high-quality. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have a full year to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership
- * Comprehensive study guide
- * Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- * Three colour highlighter
- * Student notebook
* Not included with the online study option
No, you will be assessed on your tutor marked assignments only.
No, everything you need is included in the price!
You will send your work to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Homeopathy Level 3 Certificate.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.