CMI Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership
Course code: BT011
Study just one unit to achieve a Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- Is aimed at practising or aspiring managers in a team leader, supervisor, project officer, shift manager or foreperson role.
- Develops knowledge and skills of roles and responsibilities required at this mid-level of management.
- CMI membership on registration
- Requires a minimum of 40 hours study - equivalent to one or more modules of your choice from a range of management disciplines.
- Opens up further study opportunities in advanced qualifications.
Package View Course