CIMA Professional Qualification – Financial Reporting and Taxation module F1
The CIMA Professional Qualification is recognised worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for a career in business. On completion of the CIMA Professional Qualification, you will be awarded the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation.
- Learn about the regulatory environment for financial reporting and corporate governance
- Develop understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Learn about management of working capital, cash and sources of short-term finance
- Learn about the fundamentals of business taxation
This Financial Reporting and Taxation module is one of 12 you need to study and complete in order to achieve the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Successful completion of this Financial Reporting and Taxation module will contribute towards achieving the CIMA Professional Qualification.
At the end of this module successful learners will receive a pass in the Financial Reporting and Taxation module.
You must have a CIMA certificate in Business Accounting, a degree in business or accounting or an AAT Level 4 diploma as well as 3 years of relevant practical experience; which can be gained before, during or after studies.
You will need to sit a computer-based objective test at the end of the module.
You must have a CIMA certificate in Business Accounting, a degree in business or accounting or an AAT Level 4 diploma. In addition, you will need 3 years of relevant practical experience; which can be gained before, during or after studies. Find out more about practical experience requirements on the CIMA website.
You will need to sit a 90 minute computer based objective test at the end of the module. Objective tests comprise of a range of items including short multiple choice questions, number entry questions, drag and drop questions and other formats. They test all component learning outcomes across the whole subject. The cost of the objective test is not included in the price of this module. You will need to book with CIMA via the following this link.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, with access to required study materials and unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose.
At the end of this module successful learners will receive a pass in the Financial Reporting and Taxation module. This pass will count towards your overall CIMA Professional Qualification…
Students who complete all 12 modules will achieve the CIMA Professional Qualification.
CIMA (the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is the world’s largest leading professional body of management accountants, with the most useful accounting qualification for a career in business.
There may be exemptions depending on what qualifications you already have.
To find out if you are eligible to claim for an exemption use the CIMA exemptions link.
- Complete tuition stage video tutorials covering the entire syllabus
- Complete practice stage video tutorials covering exam standard questions to ensure you are 100% ready for your exam
- Focussed energisers and webinars to keep you on track for exam success
- Learning reinforcement exercises for you to track how well you are doing
- Exam simulation matching the ACCA format (both paper and CBE style)
- Your own unique personalised study plan
- Online learning platform
- Personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- FREE CV writing service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
Exams are not included in the cost of this course. You will need to book and pay for your exams directly with CIMA.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.